• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

me neither i miss his voice so much ;_; he said he wrote some songs in the military which is really exciting i hope he has a solo comeback when hes ready

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

HFusL2e.jpg

he looks so happy :' )

also they give the medalists mascot plushies at the informal ceremony it's really cute

thats adorable

me neither i miss his voice so much ;_; he said he wrote some songs in the military which is really exciting i hope he has a solo comeback when hes ready

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

HFusL2e.jpg

he looks so happy :' )

also they give the medalists mascot plushies at the informal ceremony it's really cute

thats adorable

whenever a suju member posts on his own individual instagram the official suju account always likes it so i like to imagine that the boys log out of their account, log in to the group account, like the post, and then log back into their own account it's petty and exactly something they would do

whenever a suju member posts on his own individual instagram the official suju account always likes it so i like to imagine that the boys log out of their account, log in to the group account, like the post, and then log back into their own account it's petty and exactly something they would do

ok phew i think i'm done sry i just needed to let that all out

1 minute ago, bling said:

wow nice i hope he does too

lmao it's probably true

ok phew i think i'm done sry i just needed to let that all out

wow nice i hope he does too

lmao it's probably true

lmao tbh i used to be annoyed at people calling heenim bisexual or gay bc he has stated himself multiple times that he is straight but now that i've gotten to know him

two of my friends r gettin into suju since i won't shut up about them but one of them keeps talking about how attractive heechul is and the other keeps calling donghae hot so maybe i made a mistake BwpZKuH.png

two of my friends r gettin into suju since i won't shut up about them but one of them keeps talking about how attractive heechul is and the other keeps calling donghae hot so maybe i made a mistake BwpZKuH.png

on the other hand two of my friends are also gettin into red velvet since their latest comeback was amazing and im very very very happy, i haven't spent the past year pestering my friends abt rv songs for nothing

on the other hand two of my friends are also gettin into red velvet since their latest comeback was amazing and im very very very happy, i haven't spent the past year pestering my friends abt rv songs for nothing