• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

it's even better when they post because most of the time they just ignore me ;_;

It's okay, that's probably just a case of them coming in to check it out then leave (and you don't post until after they're looking so they won't even see your post unless fsr they decide to refresh once before they leave)

I get excited whenever I see a new lurker

this was yesterday

it's even better when they post because most of the time they just ignore me ;_;

Yeah she did that with me, and now I lurk here even more, but i usually read it while im at work so i usually don't respond.

why would you want Kansas, there's nothing there but corn

Because it's the only place, other than Washington, I can take over without increasing the number of bordering provinces. I don't want to spread my forces too thin.

i saw so many cornfield when i passed indiania

where did you even go there from

or did you get lost in idaho

Your Avi why

because you won't do a homu homu theme you buttface

(also I watched Rebellion earlier while waiting for an extension cord to dry out so I didn't DIE mowing my lawn)

Hmm... I think I need to start planning a long-term list for how to lead up the conquest. Hopefully by the most efficient way I can keep the number of bordering provinces from increasing and instead get them to decrease.

Mmm...donuts...

Hmm... I think I need to start planning a long-term list for how to lead up the conquest. Hopefully by the most efficient way I can keep the number of bordering provinces from increasing and instead get them to decrease.

Ooh, world conquest, nice.

Considering that I don't really have any culture under "Accepted", and far as I know, no way to manually set it, any culture in my land will be assimilated to the primary one, in this case Mexican, so... yeah, it's pretty much like the Borg, except not as creepy.