Hi John

I am also, in addition to that and PC "elitist:"

• Lilligant fanboi
  • Sena Kashiwazaki fanboi
  • Marisa Kirisame fanboi
  • Convention goer
And others.

Does she kill people by talking excessively

Considering FE10 shows words are required for spells... Probably.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ME TOO YO

I love your voice~! =3

thanks ^^

Heh, I prefer if people don't talk to me irl, like ever... But incidentally, I know some people who hate saying their own name, thus hates greeting new people

well here's the thing...last year at college i met someone and we would talk on the bus to college almost every morning...neither of us knew one another's names for a WHOLE month. i never bothered asking XD i never bother with names when i actually talk to people.

What did this thread turn into while I was finishing working mandatory overtime, mafia?

Overtime.jpg

Mmm... okay then...

you're using one of my waifus right?

KENT N' SAIN WOMBO COMBO NOW

I never liked kent and sain has. 8 speed at level 8 so I don't think he'll hold up,although I am playing HNM since I don't have HHM yet but I'd still rather use browen

I'm playing fe7 grinding rath on lungdren so he can be useful but he's getting meh levels,I also gave Serra the energy ring because lol

I just finished FE 7 a few days ago. I had an amazing Eliwood but a mediocre Hector. On FE 6 though I have an amazing Sue and Lilina RNG Giveth then taketh away.

Hi John

I am also, in addition to that and PC "elitist:"

• Lilligant fanboi
  • Sena Kashiwazaki fanboi
  • Marisa Kirisame fanboi
  • Convention goer
  • Metroid Player and possible returning Super Metroid hacker
  • A silly, thanks especially to Jenni/NTG

And others.

Does she kill people by talking excessively

hehe ^^;

Hi fellow YT'er

always

I've seen Sena, she's pretty cute... from what I've seen >_>

Who's Sena?

thanks ^^

well here's the thing...last year at college i met someone and we would talk on the bus to college almost every morning...neither of us knew one another's names for a WHOLE month. i never bothered asking XD i never bother with names when i actually talk to people.

Overtime.jpg

YOU NEED TO SING FOR ME ALREADY BONEY

AND LET ME SING WITH YOU TOO

=3

asking for names though; that should be the easiest part Boney!!! ^_^

I'm a bit of a polite guy despite hating talking to others if someone says: "Hi, I'm x" I'll reflexively reply with:"Hey, I'm x" it's very annoying.. but hey, i'm a polite guy irl... talk to me when I can't think and I'll probably be a nice guy... or not

Edited by Soledai

I never liked kent and sain has. 8 speed at level 8 so I don't think he'll hold up,although I am playing HNM since I don't have HHM yet but I'd still rather use browen

Mmmm... yeah Kent and Sain are RNG dependant for sure, but if they can get a few good Str/Spd levels early on, they can definitely be a duo force to be reckoned with.