Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

but effort

what is baccano about

I have told you at least twice

disclaimer: I don't remember if I told you I might just be mixing you up with shirley

it's like 1930s NY with a bunch of people who go on THE FLYING PUSSYFOOT (a train) which is haunted by THE RAIL TRACER a MONSTER who kills everyone on trains and then MORE STUFF HAPPENS it's really cool

it's hard to describe because it has no protagonist since the guy wrote it like "every character is the protagonist" and also 3 different stories happening at once

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I have told you at least twice

disclaimer: I don't remember if I told you I might just be mixing you up with shirley

it's like 1930s NY with a bunch of people who go on THE FLYING PUSSYFOOT (a train) which is haunted by THE RAIL TRACER a MONSTER who kills everyone on trains and then MORE STUFF HAPPENS it's really cool

it's hard to describe because it has no protagonist since the guy wrote it like "every character is the protagonist" and also 3 different stories happening at once

bolded: pretty sure you are

everything else: wat

bolded: pretty sure you are

everything else: wat

That sounds all right

yeah it's very unique

and also kinda hard to follow since the perspective jumps around a lot

but it all comes together and you're like woahhhh

it's based on a novel or something but I never read them

The sooer processor manufacturers cut back on investing on casual...er mobile products and focus more on desktop computers, the sooner there will be viable emulators for those

This too.

And also a fanboi of Lightsworns and Agents and Injection Fairy Lily and other Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters

is that really the problem tho?

I already have too many games too play just with Nintendo systems (though 2 PC games, TF2 and DOTA 2, do keep me occupied sometimes.)

you can get pretty busy with games even on a "basic" computer so buying something just for games is silly

Lyn/Hector...?You insult me and ZM.HP Only<Luck only, since HP growths are so high compared to everything else as a general rule.

Hectors overrated in my book;man, I'm suddenly reminded of how no matter what happens,lyn always gives caelin away to the dumbest guy in Lycia;fe6 makes all things fe7 bothersome I swear,like how Marcus is old and still fights but lowen,despite replacing him in the ending ,is nowhere to be found