• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh my, well hopefully this is something that you'll enjoy!..as soon as I can draw the art for it

That is one less thing I have to worry about then!

I don't really see the enjoyment of watching the dota tournament games really. It's nice to see friends and such play for laughs but I'm not sure about professional gameplay.

Well, it's not something you can enjoy unless you know the game to a certain degree. And seeing professional players working as a coordinated team to accomplish strategies and combos can be really entertaining. As for the 'for laugh', this is IMO, one of Dota's biggest caveat. Most people you play it are taking the game as 'srs bsns' and will sometime be quick to flame and attack others if things go sour. Which is why I play it less than team fortress 2, where I can go on a random server to do shenanigans and mostly fool around. (I admittedly have not been playing a lot of TF2 lately, mainly due to 3DS games, writing, Minecraft and now to Fate/Stay Night, which I started tonight)

Well, it's not something you can enjoy unless you know the game to a certain degree. And seeing professional players working as a coordinated team to accomplish strategies and combos can be really entertaining. As for the 'for laugh', this is IMO, one of Dota's biggest caveat. Most people you play it are taking the game as 'srs bsns' and will sometime be quick to flame and attack others if things go sour. Which is why I play it less than team fortress 2, where I can go on a random server to do shenanigans and mostly fool around. (I admittedly have not been playing a lot of TF2 lately, mainly due to 3DS games, writing, Minecraft and now to Fate/Stay Night, which I started tonight)

Ahh so it's somewhat similar to the concept of League of Legends in terms of other people playing it. Sometimes the fans for the game are scary for it if you somehow say wrong things OTL But you finally played Fate/Stay Night eh? How do you think of it so far?