Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I'm pretty sure Hyper Voice is a tutor exclusive move

okay I checked, you're right, not sure where I heard that

That doesn't work like that.

Unless Mega alakazam is banned from UU, but then it's not OU, otherwise regular alakazam wouldn't be allowed in UU (you can ban the stone, but you can't use a pokemon that is a tier higher because of the mega evolution one tier below)

that didn't make any sense to me sorry

but Mega Alakazam is banned from UU, Alakazam isn't

I always interpreted that as meaning MAlakazam is OU, regular is UU

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

that didn't make any sense to me sorry

but Mega Alakazam is banned from UU, Alakazam isn't

I always interpreted that as meaning MAlakazam is OU, regular is UU

Yeah, that was hard to follow, sorry. I'm quite tired and not making any sense haha.

No, but that's not what it means. Mega alakazam is banned from UU, but it's not OU, since it's not used enough in OU. If, for some reason people started using mega alakazam in OU, Regular alakazam would also be banned from UU, since they're the same pokemon.

Yeah, that was hard to follow, sorry. I'm quite tired and not making any sense haha.

No, but that's not what it means. Mega alakazam is banned from UU, but it's not OU, since it's not used enough in OU. If, for some reason people started using mega alakazam in OU, Regular alakazam would also be banned from UU, since they're the same pokemon.

what about like mega kangaskahn/lucario/gengar

they're all ubers right

this is so confusing

what about like mega kangaskahn/lucario/gengar

they're all ubers right

this is so confusing

Their stones are banned.

Like, the item is banned. They're not pokemon by themselves.

So, kangaskahn is NU, Lucario is UU and Gengar is OU. Of course they're much better in Ubers than their tiers would suggest, since their stones aren't banned there, but that doesn't change the tier of the pokemon.

Their stones are banned.

Like, the item is banned. They're not pokemon by themselves.

So, kangaskahn is NU, Lucario is UU and Gengar is OU. Of course they're much better in Ubers than their tiers would suggest, since their stones aren't banned there, but that doesn't change the tier of the pokemon.

I think I get it now

I think

maybe

you know what frustrates me

the BL tiers just confuse me more

I really am bad at this aren't I

inner focus mega gallade

seriously

I was just as disappointed when I heard Mega-Sceptile's ability is Lightning Rod.

You have Mega-Blaziken with Speed Boost, Swampert with Swift Swim and you give Lightning Rod to a pokemon that's 4x resistant to electric type move. I guess both Inner Focus and Lightning Rod have their uses in double and it is Game Freak official format.

Edited by LuxSpes

the BL tiers just confuse me more

I really am bad at this aren't I

inner focus mega gallade

seriously

BL isn't really a tier. It's just stuff that is too good to UU but not used enough to be OU (the tiers are based on usage, not how good someone is. If everyone decided to put magikarps on their OU teams, it would be OU, even being crappy)

Yeah,. that sucks =( They really should have given him a better ability. Even Justified would have been better.

I was just as disappointed when I head Mega-Sceptile's ability is Lightning Rod.

You have Mega-Blaziken with Speed Boost, Swampert with Swift Swim and you give Lightning Rod to a pokemon that's 4x resistant to electric type move. I guess both Inner Focus and Lightning Rod have their uses in double and it is Game Freak official format.

people are mean

you got time for a battle?

BL isn't really a tier. It's just stuff that is too good to UU but not used enough to be OU (the tiers are based on usage, not how good someone is. If everyone decided to put magikarps on their OU teams, it would be OU, even being crappy)

Yeah,. that sucks =( They really should have given him a better ability. Even Justified would have been better.

I am going to make that a thing

that's probably why swagsire got dropped to UU, because so many people are unaware of unaware

this guy tried to use his talonflame to set up bulk up while my swagsire was out

it was so funny cause his brave birds were doing nothing and he was complaining in the chat about it and I said "seems you are unaware of unaware"

or adaptability or speed boost or something the pros use