Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

either you guys will BOTH play it

or I can play it in a call and/or stream it

RIGHT NOW

maybe

That sounds nice

or we could settle for a nice friendly mafia game which we have not done in a week

That sounds nice too

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

or we could settle for a nice friendly mafia game which we have not done in a week

Eh, sure why not

If smash was interesting, I'd main Ike and only Ike.

But I'm here because I swear I saw Fate Stay Night.

Been going with Marth since Melee, and i don't see any sign on stopping now

Ahh so it's somewhat similar to the concept of League of Legends in terms of other people playing it. Sometimes the fans for the game are scary for it if you somehow say wrong things OTL But you finally played Fate/Stay Night eh? How do you think of it so far?

Exactly the same kind of people, which is why playing with my brother (who's the only person I know who also plays the game) or watching professionals is the best way to enjoy the game. (For some reason, MOBAs seem to attract a very toxic crowd. Dota's community harassed Valve, Volvo and even Obama for weeks because Valve hadn't made an update for a halloween event. It had only happened once, but people seem to think they were entitled to receive one every year.)

I don't really have an opinion since I'm literally still in the prologue.

Speed is literally all that matters in SSB.

And Ike has none.

I repeatedly beat my brother who was using Marth while using Ike. And being bad by comp standards shouldn't be basis enough for a character to be removed.

If smash was interesting, I'd main Ike and only Ike.

But I'm here because I swear I saw Fate Stay Night.

That would be me who mentioned it.

Ohh, I won't ask if you like it so far... rather, what do you think of Rin so far?

I'll come back to you on that later.

I'm at the part where she just woke up. As in, not even 5min into the game XD

There's a prophecy belonging in the kingdom of Concordia as two people are blessed with the power of light or darkness since the beginning of time. Every lifetime, the person of light traps the person of darkness, for their power was too evil to be used. Eventually one was able to trap the person of darkness forever, and as long light still existed, darkness shall be contained. It was a rumor to them that the darkness still existed, but he indeed still did. Let's skip a couple of generations.

There was a girl whose light rivaled the celestial system themselves, she was pure of all evildoing. Kind and caring, she was considered as the treasure of the kingdom as an adoration and beloved. It was a blessing to be able to be possessed with such a holy light. However, there's two sides of this kingdom -- alternate worlds you could say. There was the overworld and the underworld. The underworld's empress never knew what the light was like but she wanted it so badly. Sadly the sun never shone in their world, for it only contained darkness. That's when she sends her two best allies, the executioner and reaper to steal the princess of light. That is what I have so far!

Late response but that sounds quite fantastic! It reminds me a little of Phantasy Star IV. And on that note, I'm interested to see how you'd integrate that into a sci-fi storyline (if that's what you're going for still).

Will there be like, bits to make you question if the darkness was really evil and etc.? Because I feel like the story might go in that sort of direction.