• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Dear god... either something really really bad happened or Shadow gets easily hurt from somebody choosing a side that's not his.

I'm sorry for being ignorant, but Shadow I don't think that Glaceon not supporting you in something has anything to do with how much she's your friend. I can disagree with even Integrity sometimes. Could you try to at least think this over for a bit? Or I mean... after you settle down that would probably be a more effective time to consider what happened...

Don't let disagreements destroy a friendship.

I'm curious

Have any if you seen my take on fe7's prologue yet?

If so,what did you think of it?

I feel like John will hate it,hehe

Where is it?

compassion?

Beep boop beep: I am Anondroid. Compassion: Noun, defined: a feeling of sympathy or consideration

Heyy, let's not respond like that. Let the embers rest so that the flames may cool. Please.

Better idea: Poor big ****ing bucket of sand on them!

Y-YOU SURE? Sick like usual? Do you get sick a lot? And I'm doing fine! In the mood to write some today.

Definitely! tis alright /patpat I usually get a random headache or fever from time to time, but I'm not sure if I could consider that being sick. But glad to see you're doing well!

You should totally let me some of that writing when you're done <':

Dear god... either something really really bad happened or Shadow gets easily hurt from somebody choosing a side that's not his.

I'm sorry for being ignorant, but Shadow I don't think that Glaceon not supporting you in something has anything to do with how much she's your friend. I can disagree with even Integrity sometimes. Could you try to at least think this over for a bit? Or I mean... after you settle down that would probably be a more effective time to consider what happened...

It wasn't a disagreement it was a betrayed moment.

For being emotionless, I trust people with my life. Betray what I ask of them, I disassociate with them. It's simple.

Where is it?

Beep boop beep: I am Anondroid. Compassion: Noun, defined: a feeling of sympathy or consideration

its in this thread http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49234

I'm probably going to end up treating it like any other playlog to save face.Heheh...

Tonton told me to.

I thought we were just trying to prove a point.

Umm... yeah, not trying to be an ass but that even sounds like trying to instigate the situation....

dammit, Freohr beat me to it.

Oh, yes Mitsunari would've had to have been influenced by Kanetsugu's talks of honor and whatnot.

*shakes his head* I tried to tell Mitsunari not to fall completely into his talks. Before I knew it, he had me interested in them....

Where is it?

...I missed you Anon/

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what happened

Emotions...I think. I don't know, I'm just a droid.

Welcome Back Anon

Good to be back Shocker.

its in this thread http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49234

I'm probably going to end up treating it like any other playlog to save face.Heheh...

I see. Give me a moment to check it out....

I did in fact actually.

It was in our pm

Just art collections and waifuism kinda puts us on red alert, same thing if it happened to Yukari ect

I meant this by "touch her and die"

And you did.

And thanks for ignoring me/not helping understand the problem, Kam

Edited by Yukari Yakumo

Its called "spiting"

He wasn't trying to prove a point.

Whatever you say about his motive, but I know mine was to show that people should be allowed whatever avi within site rules that they want without being shat on.

You don't see me yelling at J over Len, you can provide the same amount of respect for me.

Wait.... what...

An avatar?!

AN AVATAR???

..........................................................................................

So

this wasn't at all to do with whatever Glaceon was doing defending Duck?

You're parting off a friendship...

because of AN AVATAR??