Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Well you could try resizing the SSs that you already took... but idk if the quality will still be good... probably not but it's worth a shot.

Tbh though, the Mega Man series isn't exactly the easiest type of game to do a SS LP of since it's mostly real time, but then again, I'm not so much of a fan of SS LPs anyway. :P

But i hope my tips help you! Feel free to ask if you have any other questions ^^

Yep, that's a good point, but hey, might as well try.

Actually, I do have one more, do you think the horizontal or vertical would be more desirable for screen split.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yep, that's a good point, but hey, might as well try.

Actually, I do have one more, do you think the horizontal or vertical would be more desirable for screen split.

It depends on what game you are playing and the monitor estate size that you have available to play on.

Me personally, I prefer horizontal when I play/stream FE, but other games may be better with vertical.

ZERO ZERO ZERO!

Ahem. . .it has come to my attention that Record of Agarest War: Zero is available on Steam. I'll get it if one of the following two conditions occur:

1. It goes on sale.

2. I finish the original Agarest so I can insta-unlock Digest Mode (and then ROFLSTOMP it for more Proofs).

I do not care how much it'll cost to get the original Agarest characters in Zero. I WILL HAVE MY TEAM OF AMAZINGLY CUTE GUYS!

EDIT: Just under halfway done with original Agarest. Was too busy to play recently. I need to rectify that.

Edited by eclipse

ZERO ZERO ZERO!

Ahem. . .it has come to my attention that Record of Agarest War: Zero is available on Steam. I'll get it if one of the following two conditions occur:

1. It goes on sale.

2. I finish the original Agarest so I can insta-unlock Digest Mode (and then ROFLSTOMP it for more Proofs).

I do not care how much it'll cost to get the original Agarest characters in Zero. I WILL HAVE MY TEAM OF AMAZINGLY CUTE GUYS!

EDIT: Just under halfway done with original Agarest. Was too busy to play recently. I need to rectify that.

That's awesome!

I really wish I had more time to play games... :(

Hope you have fun with Agarest 'clipsey~ ^_^

eclipse: assume I know nothing about Agarest War period. How would you convince me to become interested in it?

The story's decent, and the characters are pretty good - despite having distinctive (semi-tropey) personality traits, they'll show off different sides of themselves during the course of the game. Every character can be customized to a fairly heavy extent, with the main character receiving the best treatment out of this. If you're not satisfied with the cast, you can use a monster or four to fill in the gaps. There's also a marriage system, which determines what kind of hero you get for the second half of Zero (pun unintentional). There's two different endings, and I intend on shooting for the True Ending, which I use a guide for (mostly for my sanity).

Most of the optional collection quests aren't too bad, up until postgame - that's where the developers decided to go nuts with the enemies. The stuff you receive/create (weapons, skills, etc.) will usually be about right for where you are. It's highly recommended to look at the stat sheets of the enemies, if only to see what kinds of things to expect (Mieshas and their ilk are infamous for eating newbies alive, and that's intentional).

The game will throw a lot of information at you, whether it be the types of inventory items you encountered, how many of a particular monster you've gibbed (this is important for some of the side rewards), and a LOT of information about the entire cast (not just the playable characters). I wouldn't recommend reading through the profiles until you're near the end of the game, because they contain quite a few spoilers.

So. . .that's what I can tell you about Zero. If you want me to go in-depth into the battle system, please let me know~!

The story's decent, and the characters are pretty good - despite having distinctive (semi-tropey) personality traits, they'll show off different sides of themselves during the course of the game. Every character can be customized to a fairly heavy extent, with the main character receiving the best treatment out of this. If you're not satisfied with the cast, you can use a monster or four to fill in the gaps. There's also a marriage system, which determines what kind of hero you get for the second half of Zero (pun unintentional). There's two different endings, and I intend on shooting for the True Ending, which I use a guide for (mostly for my sanity).

Most of the optional collection quests aren't too bad, up until postgame - that's where the developers decided to go nuts with the enemies. The stuff you receive/create (weapons, skills, etc.) will usually be about right for where you are. It's highly recommended to look at the stat sheets of the enemies, if only to see what kinds of things to expect (Mieshas and their ilk are infamous for eating newbies alive, and that's intentional).

The game will throw a lot of information at you, whether it be the types of inventory items you encountered, how many of a particular monster you've gibbed (this is important for some of the side rewards), and a LOT of information about the entire cast (not just the playable characters). I wouldn't recommend reading through the profiles until you're near the end of the game, because they contain quite a few spoilers.

So. . .that's what I can tell you about Zero. If you want me to go in-depth into the battle system, please let me know~!

eclipse stop, I'm trying to save money

Blame random.org. :p

Also, I've added the support list to the OP.

Wait, those are randomly chosen? Well, strange, some of those I actually thought were chosen. Of course, some are, but I mean others. I'm not making sense right now. Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Wait, those are randomly chosen? Well, strange, some of those I actually thought were chosen. Of course, some are, but I mean others. I'm not making sense right now.

Hehe are you sure you got enough sleep, or did you stay up all night trying to figure out DESMUNE? :p

Hehe are you sure you got enough sleep, or did you stay up all night trying to figure out DESMUNE? :p

Let's see, bed at 1, up at 10, that's 9 hours. That's enough, right? Honestly though I do need to start getting more sleep.

No, I actually think I got it figured out, I really just have to use window size x2, although it did require retaking every photograph in a larger size.