Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I followed Refa, and confirmed that he hooked someone.

Which is presumably BBM, so no new info. k.

To be clear now, I'm a 1-shot follower (now used up) and a 2-shot safeguard (neither used). Can't self-target; can't use both in one night.

Two safeguards seems awfully op for town, but then again, mine only works on myself, so...

@bear: Why do you think Elie is scum?

mine only works on myself, so...

Dammit, that's not a safeguard then, that's an aesthetic that doesn't stop kills.

SB: Noooooo idea. I really need to reread but I've been busy and have just been jumping in when I have time and commenting occasionally. I don't really like Bear's stubbornness on GP but there are also lots of people who haven't been around much today that I'd like to hear more from, etc. So... yeah. In summary, no idea.

Eh, I dunno, it's just pinging me for some reason. Like... eh. I guess part of it is frustration over how he keeps missing information that's already been stated multiple times? It's like he's trying to build a case without fully reading the thread and so he's making it off partial information? I dunno.

I think Shin did that as well. What bothers me more about bearclaw is that he insists on voting Green Poet even though he agrees with some of the defense due to his lack of cases? I dunno, on one hand that comes across as lazy scumhunting, but on another I don't see why scum would be so obvious about it.

I really need to get around to that BBM response. Thanks Computer Science...

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. Read the damn thread.

We have claimed right now (this is assuming no one is lying about their actions):

Refa: Hook who targeted BBM last night (role confirmed by GP but not target, BBM agreed he was hooked)

GP: Safeguard+Follower (used follower last night, confirmed Refa was hook before Refa claimed actions)

Poly: Driver (drove GP and SB last night)

So yeah. Since SB was hooked last night, that means that either the hook was a strongman hook (this would be dumb and isn't actually worth considering), a second, unclaimed hook attempted to target GP last night, or Poly is lying. Now, I'd like to ask if anyone else targeted SB or GP. If so, and you weren't redirected mention this. If you did target one of them and were redirected, also mention this.

Basically, unless someone else claims that they tried to hook GP last night and gives a good solid reason as to why they did so, I have zero interest in lynching GP today.

They did?

I missed something. How do we know this?

SBuh got hooked last night, after I drove him & GP, therefore GP was meant to have been hooked last night.

Okay, yeah I had read that part Scorri I just missed the logic. I was feeling dumb.

And oh I didn't even notice something in my role pm.

I'm glad I happened to see that before I posted.

I don't wanna lynch Green poet either at the moment. They are pretty much obv town duh.

I SAY WE LYNCH SB THOUGH. I didn't like his day that roleblock on him being a high chance that he was blocked and didn't get to kill be op?

##Vote: SB

I personally didn't like SB's posts during day 1. And comparing both of their posts I just feel that SB is more likely/plausible to be lynched.

Also didn't SB say he got redirected to himself and blocked at the same time? I may need to go back and check but isn't it plausible that he is the unclaimed roleblocker that tried to block GP and got redirected to himself?

I didn't like his day that roleblock on him being a high chance that he was blocked and didn't get to kill be op?

It's possible. SB claimed being roleblocked and redirected right as D2 started, though, so I'm not sure it would be in the NKer's interests to do this.