Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*headdesks*

Ok, so in the future, turning someone into a watcher does not in any way conflict with a tracker claim. Good? Good.

Second: I need to reread. Badly.

Third: GP, out your result, now.

Refa roleblocked someone N1.

You can claim it if you think I'm scum. Don't really mind, I was going to claim there was a vig shot because reasons that you might be able to guess at.

Not SB though, so either there's a duplicate role running about (which I find hard to believe considering my role and Green Poet's...well, I guess Green Poet could be scum) or the other Roleblocker is SCUM.

*headdesks*

Ok, so in the future, turning someone into a watcher does not in any way conflict with a tracker claim. Good? Good.

Also because there are duplicate roles...Hence why I wasn't really bothered by GP's claim (plus the fact that her roleblock didn't block kills while mine does because it's better).

Uh, the two actions could have been separate and most likely were in fact.

Oh, okay. I see.

Not SB though, so either there's a duplicate role running about (which I find hard to believe considering my role and Green Poet's...well, I guess Green Poet could be scum) or the other Roleblocker is SCUM.

Don't Fleur and RD's flips confirm that town does have some overlapped roles?

All I can say at this point is... "Oops?"

I'll come clean. I vigged Fluer last night. She was looking a bit too much like someone who is trying to secure town lead at all costs, something which tends to be scum.

hmmm

not sure why town would have two hookers, especially if one can't hook kills. I'll sleep on it I guess? Especially if both of you are telling the truth then there's a third hooker around. Refa should claim his hook target, now.

I guess SB could be lying too actually, but I don't see why he'd mention getting redirected to himself? I'll be doing those ISOs sometime anyways, so yeah. AFTER CS.

Okay, so real quick.

What are the list of current claims?

I've claimed what is apparently called a "Town Follower." I have a two-shot roleblock that doesn't block lethal actions, and a one-shot follow that I used on Refa during the last night phase.

Yes, but like 3 Roleblockers for town is...a bit much, right?

I wouldn't know. I would assume that this is balanced due to how some don't stop kills, though.

tbh i'm not sure if I believe the vig claim either (part of this is due to Wen's play) but if another exists, they know how to cc.

##Vote: GreenPoet

His play yesterday was meh and I don't see the point of a town hooker that doesn't stop kills. Refa should clarify if his does though.

Wait, SBuh & GP were both hooked?

welp, my action was useless then, since either way there were roleblockings. I (well, okay, Marth) drove the pair of them, BTW, since we're all outing our actions.

Gotta read back, since I suck and got banned during a game whoo

Not going to vote yet.

tbh i'm not sure if I believe the vig claim either (part of this is due to Wen's play) but if another exists, they know how to cc.

His play yesterday was meh and I don't see the point of a town hooker that doesn't stop kills. Refa should clarify if his does though.

So to clarify, you think Wen might be scum claiming vig so that he won't ever be lynched?

Refa's confirmed that I declared his night action correctly. I don't see why you don't believe my claim.

As for my block being nonlethal, my guess is that it's to balance out the strength's of town's roleblockers, since there are so many of us.

Also because there are duplicate roles...Hence why I wasn't really bothered by GP's claim (plus the fact that her roleblock didn't block kills while mine does because it's better).

SB, pro reader extraordinaire.

Wait, SBuh & GP were both hooked?

welp, my action was useless then, since either way there were roleblockings. I (well, okay, Marth) drove the pair of them, BTW, since we're all outing our actions.

Gotta read back, since I suck and got banned during a game whoo

I didn't get notified of any redirection...