Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I said something about non-players posting in thread. Hmmm.

Keep it to PM or something.

edit: also dead players don't post in thread, unless it's a bah post.

Edited by Curly Brace

(updating early because why not)

A silence filled the air as morning broke. Everyone convened in the town square, and a headcount made. Tiara almost couldn't believe it again. She double checked her count.

No one was missing. She wondered how this could be happening.

It is now Day Four. You have ~72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer, and 4 to lynch at deadline. Phase ends at midnight GMT, 2/24.

Edited by Curly Brace

What's so trustworthy about Elieson's word? :\

I can't see how a rolecop could incriminate Shin, especially in a game where we have a 2-shot Cop.

Pretty sure that Shin/Baldrick are the last 2 scum. Maybe Elieson. I don't think there's a 4 man scumteam considering BBM's role. Here's my reasoning regarding my night action, just in case I make a stupendously awful/stupendously amazing move.

Baldrick- May block.

Shinori- Not blocking claimed Doctor, plus he's our only protective role that I've noticed (I guess there's BPV but yeah).

Polydeuces- Not blocking considering my read on GP, it goes to show that I think Poly's D1 action was pretty towny.

Shin- May block.

SB- Not blocking claimed Cop who basically lead the lynch on BBM. I can understand SB bussing, but no way would he bus BBM considering that role.

Green Poet- Not blocking because I'm pretty sure she's town considering scum tried to Roleblock her (I suppose it could have been bearclaw, but I'm not getting any scum vibes from her recent posts, so....yeah)

Eurykins- Not blocking inactive lol.

kirsche- Read Eurykins.

Kopfjager- Not blocking claimed Vigilante, although his Day 1 shot still bothers me.

scorri- Not blocking because even though I can see scum having a BPV, her interactions with BBM aren't making me inclined to think that they're on the same team. Hopefully that read doesn't screw me over later...

Elieson- May block.

OK, time to look a little more closely at these 3.

I realize BBM projected a 4 man scumteam, so I could be wrong about the 3 man thing (maybe they just have some goons), but I don't want to put too much faith into what he said.

Also reread the terrible trio.

Shin- Shin's earlygame is more proactive than the other two, so props for that. His random townread out of nowhere on BBM is pretty bad, looking at it with the power of retrospective. Then he calls Green scummier than me D1 but doesn't actually vote Green. He doesn't even read the thread properly, which makes things frustrating. His Wen scumread is well, bad, lynching a claimed vig just strikes me as bad. Then he suddenly has BBM on his scumread despite saying right before that BBM was no worse than other inactives even though how does BBM even qualify as an inactive. And while he did hammer scum, I don't feel like town would be so...eager to hammer someone.

Baldrick- I'm not really bothered by his D2 behavior. His scumread on Wen on D3 just seems so forced and bad though. It relies entirely on rolespec, although I suppose I've done similarly bad things as town...Also he just seems too believe SB's cop claim a little too easily, it just bothers me. I don't know, I feel like he's done some bad plays, but nothing that bothers me as much as with Shin/Elieson. Nothing else about him is pinging me.

Elieson- His D1 reads post was tl,dr;. Also crumbing someone else's role has minimal town intent other than to say see I am a Rolecop. Yes, that is most likely true, but what makes you town Rolecop? Why would he even out his rolecop? Why didn't he CC vig Wen? His interactions with BBM also seem kind of forced.

Basically I'm seeing it as Shin > Elieson >> Baldrick on the scuminness scale. Hope this action doesn't go to waste...

In case you ever wanted to know my reasoning behind my night action.

I shot, Roleblocked... AGAIN. >_<

Either the maf really wants to see me dead by suspicion, or some roleblocker around really has something against me.

If it matters, the shot was aimed at Eury, and roleblock doesn't seem to consume my shot, so I still have it.

Hmm. Okay, so claimed actions as of now:

SBuh: Copped Scorri, confirmed her as town.

GP: Followed Elie, confirmed a rolecop shot.

Elie: Rolecopped Shin, got back... something sketchy as fuck.

Refa: Roleblocked Shin

Kopf: Shot at Eury, got roleblocked

I used my self-Safeguard last night also.

Elie, if you've got something good on Shin, out it NOW.

Also, while I cannot quote flavor text... I believe I was roleblocked these 2 nights in a row by the same person.

Probably the same person who tried to roleblock GP N1.

Assuming Elie's info is legit and Shin's scummy, I'd go with a Shin/Baldrick/Eury scumteam (alongside BBM). Based on the info out there, the only other real options are Kirsche's slot and I guess Refa (unless he's been confirmed town already in which case ignore me on this one), since by that point Elie would be all but confirmed town.

If we lynch Shin and Shin's town, then Elie's scum and we either shoot or lynch him D4.

I want to avoid voting anybody though until Elie's outed his apparent info on Shin.

I did roleblock BBM on N1, you know (if I was scum, then someone would've CC'd me on that).

Also fair enough on the vote thing.