Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

And I'm talking about people who believe SB's results. If you don't, that's fine, but if you do there's literally no reason for you not to just hammer.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By last game town did this, I mean last game town refused to hammer confirmed scum.

I'm not confirmed scum; I'm confirmed not-town and even then if I hadn't claimed ITP it would've been a 1v1 between me and SB (that's what an actual 1v1 is SB)

You're right though; if people don't actually believe me and are planning on lynching me anyways, not doing so for the sake of "more discussion" just stagnates the game because very little discussion actually happens if people already know who they're lynching.

GP's action checks out. I tried targeting Refa and my action failed, except I also lost a use of it, which didn't happen on N1 when I was hooked.

Confirmed liar (friendly neighbor works on all townies right? so the only way for it to have failed and for a shot used is either me being not town or someone safeguarding me...if someone safeguarded me please confirm kthnx).

Eli's last post is bad because he's pushing Refa for him not being dead when nobody died at all and then he decides there might be a 1v1 between BBM and scorri for no reason?

Wait, did Elieson claim to vig me? I'm skimming through now and I don't recall seeing that?

FMPOV, Refa redirecting the vig (proven by claim) implies that for him to be town, he has to think that Wen is either Scum or had a bad view on scumreads. Thinking that the claimed Vig is scum seems ridiculous to me after the bearclaw flip, because with no other claimed bullets (except mine), Refa would have to seriously distrust Wen to control his shot, and while Wen is kinda meh, I don't think he's scum since his role is both provable and beneficial to town on his own merit.

Considering Wen claimed to have shot my #1 townread on N1, I think serious distrust is putting it lightly. ;\

kirsche asked me why he was my scummiest nullread when I townread him before and it's because he was inactive forever (as opposed to just D1, where I think it's less bad as a whole) and in a lot (citation needed)...some of the scum games I've played with kirsche, I remember him basically being lurkscum. Like Inception.

SB, do you have shots (like you're not just full time cop)?

Did BBM claim mayor? Otherwise I don't know how he could quickhammer from L - 2.

Anyway, I agree with Refa. Unless we are going to give BBM a chance to prove himself we might as well hammer now. I have changed my mind about that because I believe the cop claim and doubt his ITP claim.

##vote: BBM

Considering Wen claimed to have shot my #1 townread on N1, I think serious distrust is putting it lightly. ;\

We have different opinions on people, but yeah, I can understand why you hijacked me last night. My post about the hijacking wasn't doubting you, I was just lamenting the wasted action.

We have different opinions on people, but yeah, I can understand why you hijacked me last night. My post about the hijacking wasn't doubting you, I was just lamenting the wasted action.

That was a response to Elieson, see.

I have to wonder if Refa is reading my posts; because I talk about GP's action in literally the sentence before the one I'm bolding. Also Friendly Neighbour just gives your role PM to your target.

Wasn't it L-1 Baldrick? idk

*before the one he bolds

also Refa's entire content today is talking about his role and sheeping a cop report

still, that's more content than scorri's had the entire game

SB, who were you planning on targeting N1 with the Cop before getting hooked? I was looking over the claimed actions and something doesn't add up.

He investigated me. Flan drove us and scum hooked me, thus SB's investigation was on himself, and he was hooked instead.

That's because SB didn't explicitly claim it I don't think, that's just what's been assumed due to him claiming to being redirected to himself.

Also:

still, that's more content than scorri's had the entire game

Piss off, that was completely unnecessary, you had no reason to say that except to antagonize me. If you were trying to make a point with it, that'd be one thing. But no, you're just saying that for no reason.

sigh

##Unvote

##Vote: Kirsche

this is primarily a policy lynch because he's sounded like an absolute douche so far this phase

plus he's had poor content all game, most of which is bashing Scorri

Won't deny BBM's point, I've been procrastinating on a reread of the whole game so far.

Also policy lynches are horrible always. Plus it is illogical to vote someone for bashing on scorri when scorri (the person being bashed) isn't even voting for kirsche herself. And like Badass Mafia suggests, being a jerk isn't equivalent to being scummy.

Honestly while I think BBM was a jerk to scorri, something about his recent posts seems...off. Like suggesting we lynch him if discussion stagnating but not self hammering...Meh, every time I try to get around to doing that reread I quite after the first 8 or so pages.

Food for thought before my reread:

If SB's cop just tracked between town and not town, and noone is a Miller (noone has claimed Miller...), then it'd make sense for there to be something to weaken it. The most obvious would be scum having a Godfather, which is what I'd assume, but there being another third seems...possible...maybe...

Although BBM stating that he's a functional survivor makes me think that I'm overthinking this because there's no way Manix would make something like that. Ughhhhh....Just going with my gut on this one.

That's because SB didn't explicitly claim it I don't think, that's just what's been assumed due to him claiming to being redirected to himself.

Also:

Piss off, that was completely unnecessary, you had no reason to say that except to antagonize me. If you were trying to make a point with it, that'd be one thing. But no, you're just saying that for no reason.

No, that is me making a point, and it's one I made yesterday too.

Despite what people might think, I'm not actually scum and even though I'm dicking around and trolling, I'm still trying to help town win. I'm going to get lynched, yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't still pursue people I think are scum.

I don't know why people think Manix wouldn't put a survivor-esque role in the game. He doesn't dislike Survivors; he's been one before and fakeclaimed one as a Friendly Townie before that.

I'll apologize for what I said anyways because it was snippier on my part than I intended. But it's highly frustrating to lose despite putting in a decent amount of effort when somebody is actively lurking as blatantly as you are.