Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kirsche: I'm out of Drives, but I have a 1-shot self-Safeguard. If you're the one who's keeping track of claims, adjust that into your list (though obv don't edit and get modkilled).

Other things:

-I'm feeling a bit better about lynching BBM after re-reading the thread, particularly his claim. He's seeming way too frustrated for him as town, and FT is a pretty easy fake to use to keep people off you as scum. He does bring up a good point in dismissing the slip read as non-meta for either alignment!BBM. It's also possible that he may have been an N1 recruit, since iirc Bear had no claimed action, but w/e. Overall, I'm seeing why people would want to lynch him, and I'd back it as well.

-Elie's vote is weird and seemingly relies solely on Refa's claimed action with little reasoning as to why he thought it was bad. My guess is, Refa thought that Wen may have been looking to kill one of his stronger townreads, and ended up wanting to have him shoot someone who he thought was scum instead (i.e, you, which can also make that vote read as reactionary, which is similarly bad). The 1v1 comment is also super-bad, and makes me wonder if he's withholding actually useful info from us that can not only clear him, but point us towards scum. I'd be happy with his lynch today.

-Kirsche's posts are bugging me to read, mostly because of the tone making him sound like a jerkass, but let's avoid that part for now. He's made, like, one actually good post so far and the rest that I've seen are semi-useless and are mostly attacking Scorri for seemingly no reason, when he blasts spam posting in said one good post. Don't know if I'd lynch him just yet, but he's looking pretty bad right now and I'd like it if he'd make more legit posts.

-Eury's so far not been around for D3, and re-reading her posts, they come off as... well, like Eury's posts usually do. The comments on Wen are decent enough, even if they're most likely wrong, and the frustration over people judging her based off Clipsey's slot seems legit enough (based off what I remember of her getting irked in Nameless). Don't know if I'd support this lynch anymore, but I guess if this ends up being a wagon at the end of day I'll consolidate.

-Not seeing where the Refa suspicion comes from, as alluded to above. Coincidentally, both Elie & Kirsche came in seemingly out of nowhere and voted him for what I see as shoddy reasoning (Kirsche later jumped on BBM for... what reasons, exactly?). I'm thinking he's just town who's had poor luck with his actions so far.

-Wen seems kinda all over the place to me having read his ISO, but based on vig claim and the fact that he's been a fair bit more active, I don't wanna lynch him anymore. Would like some actual reads, though.

-Shin post more pls. I can't figure out where he sits, exactly. On the one hand, the sheeping of SB on BBM makes him look like he's understanding the game's happenings well. On the other, he notes that Elie's scumminess would hinge on Kopf (claimed vig) or GP (claimed... I don't even remember, but it was pretty townie) shows that maybe he's not paying as much attention as he should. On the other other hand... it's Shin.

Full reads list:

Town

le moi

SBuh

GP

Roofa

Kopf

Baldrick

Null

Shinori

Scorri

Shin

Eury

Scum

Kirsche

BBM

Elie

##Vote: Elieson

Lynch priority is Elie > BBM >> Kirsche = Eury > other peeps.

cut again

Okay, so did anybody hook Bear/hijack him to someone else/safeguard Elie on N1?

If not, then Elie's pretty much confirmed scum by virtue of uncontested failed recruit.

Or Bear was lying to protect his real recruit. You know. I'm not saying that Elie isn't scum. I clearly think that he is. I'm just saying that it's possible that Bear's lying.

Claimed hooks on N1:

BBM got hooked by Refa (you :P)

SB got hooked by ???

Driver switched SB/GP

Safeguard claim(s?) were not on Elie.

No other redirecting roles have claimed.

You RPing or not doesn't change that you're being an ass right now.

Maybe I wouldn't be such an ass if you weren't being one :)

BY THE WAY, miss-I'm-so-good-at-reading:

But unless you have a better reason for lynching BBM today than "He thinks I could be scum" and "His role could be a godfather role", I'm not interested and continue to think that you're bad for pushing him.

As I said in my conclusive paragraph on them, I am actually mostly sheeping SB's BBM case.

Your vote on Refa appears to solely be because he's "spam" postin

No actually I voted Refa because he thought it was a good idea to hijack a town read. Just because I followed the vote with "spam posts suck" does not mean that I think he's scum for spamposting.

I thought the fact that I've said I'd be interested in lynching Eli previously and then more recently stated that his post did nothing to make me feel better about him would indicate, just maybe, that I currently view him as scum.

Why did it take this long to vote him then?

He's seeming way too frustrated for him as town

Nah he does that as town all the time tbf, it's his other actions which are scummy.

mostly attacking Scorri for seemingly no reason

Getting someone to clearly out their scumreads is not "for no reason".

It's also possible that he may have been an N1 recruit

Can we not recruitspec right now please it'll end in disaster.

Ty for elaborating, you've been a big help *Claps*. You still haven't answered my other question though: Who is scum?

Ignoring the blah, it'd be rather interesting to hear your reads when you're done with them, scorri. Whilst you're not willing to divulge the exact action, a little insight into what your confidence is based on wouldn't go amiss. I'm still not entirely sold on BBM, SB's dependence of meta in the case relies heavily on "what would town!BBM do". However, his reasoning on Eli seemed pretty dumb, I don't see why two of those options would even happen. Shinori seems to be very much on the ball, I'm generally liking his posts and lines of reasoning, if they are slightly forward.

Eli, unless you're something like cultproof, it might be worth claiming, the only other explanation is that you're scum! GP's play has been horrible but with all the role shenanigans, I can't fathom that scum would play mindgames to that degree.

Still not liking Wen, but in all honesty I haven't for pretty much the entire game. However, since whoever "blocked" him hasn't come forward, I'm starting to think scum may have blocked him or Wen's held back to avoid suspicion... I dunno, it's a mystery! kirsche is another one who feels fairly limited in content. After not doing anything for ages, he seems to have focused on scorri. Whilst she admittedly deserves some suspicion, his range of inquisition feels very much like a tunnel.

Soap Scum: Wen > Eli >>> BBM > kirsche >>>> scorri

Actually not sure: Refa, SB and some other people I guess

Town: Shin, GP, Shinori

Recruitspec is a bad plan since the recruit (if they exist) has to pretty much hope everyone else somehow dies. They're probably harder to find than scum but they're also far less threatening.

In all fairness, a recruit's probably at more risk from scum thinking they're town than anything else. If the game ends after scum are all caught, I think that's probably the time to start looking for them if they exist. Currently, they'd just be a townie with a weird win-con.

The cases on Refa seem off to me. Yes, he hijacked Wen, but he claimed doing so after Wen stated that he'd already targeted the same person. Can't see why scum!Refa would bother to when no one had claimed to have tracked him.

For now,

##Vote: Elieson

Other than his vote on Refa, he says that he doubts kirsche is scum, and believes that either BBM or scorri are scum... because of his gut? Seems sort of insubstantial to me.

Hoping to hear more from kirsche as well, since I don't really have an opinion on him yet.

Ignoring the blah, it'd be rather interesting to hear your reads when you're done with them, scorri.

I feel like this is aimed at me so I will respond.

I feel like BBM is scum because of what SB said town!BBM would do because that's believable and it makes sense. I think Elie needs to explain himself a bit more, he seems to have reasons for stuff but he can't expect us to believe him just because he says so.

Also ftr I don't think Scorri is scummy, I just think she's a jerk.

BBM > Elie > Everyone else.

Btw you might be waiting for a while for my ISOing because after taking like 108 hours to try and catch up, I take the liberty of asking what I've missed and the first response I get is "haha kirsche you're so good at reading" means that now all the interest I summoned for this game has been chucked in the bin.

Ok I'm taking a break at the storage unit.

I'm Rolecop 2shot and Vig 1shot. Sorry scorri, I shot at you last night. Reasoning: I didn't see you as really a prime contributor during my rereads, and thought lurkscum.

I used my rolecop night1. My target should be obvious, as my last post heavily crumbed something regarding a result and possibly even my target. I'd rather not out my target entirely though because obvious reasons. Still have one rolecop shot left. Also, I get the whole rolepm (minus alignment), so I can quote the character of whom I scan, if that matters.

FMPOV, Refa redirecting the vig (proven by claim) implies that for him to be town, he has to think that Wen is either Scum or had a bad view on scumreads. Thinking that the claimed Vig is scum seems ridiculous to me after the bearclaw flip, because with no other claimed bullets (except mine), Refa would have to seriously distrust Wen to control his shot, and while Wen is kinda meh, I don't think he's scum since his role is both provable and beneficial to town on his own merit.

Also, I get the whole rolepm (minus alignment), so I can quote the character of whom I scan, if that matters.

You may as well at this point.

I don't know of anything that refutes this claim at present, so

##Unvote

I feel like this is aimed at me so I will respond.

I feel like BBM is scum because of what SB said town!BBM would do because that's believable and it makes sense. I think Elie needs to explain himself a bit more, he seems to have reasons for stuff but he can't expect us to believe him just because he says so.

Also ftr I don't think Scorri is scummy, I just think she's a jerk.

Actually it was aimed at scorri, but who doesn't want to give their HEART to me? Also stop bussing jerkbuddies, you guys are the worst faction ever. As I've said before, Eli has some explaining to do, everything doesn't quite add up.

My ability to type quickly is peerless! Eli, that's quite a claim, mind linking to said crumbing? I spent like 9 hours learning about rashes, I can't seem to find it myself.

I'm trying guys, I'm trying.

I don't think Kirsche is scum. If he is, he'd better watch himself.

I also don't believe that claim that BBM made. But it hinges on something elsev that I picked up on that doesn't seem right regarding a bpv. Gut tells me one of bbm and/or scorri are scum.

lol at the bear thing (no one is as protown as I!)

Why didn't I get killed last night? Why didn't wen kill me now?

##Vote Refa

for hijacking a vigclaim

Also,

N1: rolecop on kirsche

N2: vig on scorri

Did it underline? My phone won't show underlines even if I type the code in manually, drats.

The kirsche line is a crumb. Kirsche, verify that for me please

Assume that Elieson and Wen are both legit, and that there are 4 scum.

D1: 11/4/1 (assume ML)

N1: 10/4/1 (3 nightkills and a recruit)

D2: 6/4/2

Antitown=Town on D2. That would basically be bullshit imo. Also, it feels like there's WAY too much info claimed to be legit at this point.

Elieson - 2x Rolecop

BBM - Friendly Townie

Shinori - 1x Follower

Green - 1x Follower

RD - 3x Track 1x Watch

Fleur - 1x Weird Watch Variant

I'm also info and this just seems bs. Elieson is probably scum but we should lynch BBM first.

@Eli, why didn't you shoot your cc?

Because he claimed the kill on Fleur, and there's no evidence suggesting that it wasn't him. Also, I have one bullet, and Wen apparently had more than one, so I've got no reason to disbelieve his claim (and scum vig implies a small or weak team, and I'm not going down that alley after fe6)

You're RPing Kirsche? You sound the same as always to me.

At this point, I think there's either no nightkill (and town apparently has two vigs...) or one of Wen/Elie is lying.

I'm very uncomfortable with the BBM lynch. He can prove himself. SB's jab about his action failing is pretty much mud-slinging. Lynch Wen/Elie imo.

Started this post when Elie had just claimed gg me.

Also, it feels like there's WAY too much info claimed to be legit at this point.

Should reiterate that someone/maybe Manix himself gave me another use of Follow last night. So there may be some sort of role-replenishing role, which, in addition to all the info roles we have so far, does seem a bit much.

I'd feel more comfortable with a Wen or Elieson lynch right now than BBM.