Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't lynching Eury because it seems like an awful idea.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Bearclaw.

I honsetly am just lynching this for the whole X > Y scenario.

I literally did not do anything except turboskim during the night phase, and the only thing that jumped out to me is that. Is shinori proven to be a doctor in any way?

Ugh

Night 2 was when scorri was shot, right? Shinori protected GP, I still don't think that makes sense as a NK.

I am the Troubadour. I have a one-shot restore, and my passive ability is lynch tiebreaker.

Doing PoE, SB (cop scan BBArsonist) scorri (SB scan innocent), green (likely the target of the shin hook), refa (hooked BBM) poly (drove SB/GP, probably not a gambit by scum) and all most likely town. If they are all town, then assuming no multiple kills or anything, it's gg.

Green could've been targetted by Fleur on N1, it makes sense considering her actions. Refa's hooking BBM claim could also easily have been faked and BBM couldn't have even performed the kill anyway since he's a chump.

What about me jerk ;_; (referring to SB's town list here)

I can understand if someone thinks I'm ITP because IIRC I was hesitant to lynch bearclaw but I'm sure as hell obviously not mafia (claimed hook on scum twice, the only other claimed hooker flipped scum, advocated Eury getting vigged and lynches on all of the scum...seriously).

So I thought there was a 3 Mafia team and we'd win after that, but if that's not the case then there are 3 possibilities:

1) There are 4 Mafia, 1 of whom hasn't been lynched (best case scenario)

2) There were 3 Mafia, but bearclaw recruited someone N1 (ugh...ITP hunt is not something I'm good at)

3) Both of them (that would be the worst)

Actually, if there was an ITP, we could just NL for like forever and not lose lol.

Cut, etc.

Basically, I target someone, all their actions that aren't kills target me instead. I targeted Eli N2 (which is why I thought I was the cause of his confused night actions) and Shin N3 but he was blocked.

Also anyone who used two of the same action after N1 can't be the ITP. An example is SB, as he copped BBM N2 and scorri N3. Someone else find the rest. All I know is that this makes me not confirmed town again. ;_;