Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

hah screw you Baldrick serves you right

Okay, so Elie's the likeliest not-town based on rolespec, right?

Also, how is Shinori scum if Elie is scum? Neither of them have done anything to each other.

-Polydeuces bus makes me think he's not scum, but he could be ITP? I guess? When did he claim his role?

I had my drive confirmed N1, and I believe I fullclaimed D2 or D3?

It was a while ago, and I mainly did so because someone was calling for massclaim and all I had was my 1x self-safeguard.

BTW, just in case people flip out about a claimed town with only one known shot of their roles, I started with only one shot of each of my roles.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Elie

Fuck it. If we're ITP hunting, this feels like it'd be a better option.

If the game's still going after this, I'm lynching Paperkirsche on the grounds that I believe he is scum.

@Poly: yes, it does

If Elie is scum and the game continues, then all the failed nightkills are accounted for. scum on fleur N1, elie shot scorri N2, shin took it and was blocked N3.

These are the people I think could be not town at this point.

Polydeuces

Green Poet

Paperblade

Elieson

To clarify, I believe Poly, GP, and Elieson could be ITP while Paperblade is the only one I can see being scum due to PoE. Meh, can someone tell me why Elieson's Mafia?

##Vote: Baldrick

Possible scum slip with his claim on Shin (attempting to do a gambit that would leave him cleared, etc), no claimed redirection that would have redirected him to a mafia player with an extremely scummy role, the fact that his claim on Shin was a mix of two scum roles, the fact that Bear claimed to have not been able to recruit him while attempting to be as townsided as possible, etc.

Possible scum slip with his claim on Shin (attempting to do a gambit that would leave him cleared, etc), no claimed redirection that would have redirected him to a mafia player with an extremely scummy role, the fact that his claim on Shin was a mix of two scum roles, the fact that Bear claimed to have not been able to recruit him while attempting to be as townsided as possible, etc.

OK, actually this is a good point. Four people should vote Baldrick though, so we can test his role and make sure he isn't ITP.

Also if Elieson is mafia there's probably no ITP to begin with (bearclaw would've been telling the truth and failed his recruit). This is just if he ends up flipping town.

*facepalm* I'm an idiot.

##Vote: Baldrick

Yeah, I think I've made it obvious that I'm too braindead to be productive anymore. Later, people.

Right, so, since we're apparently agreed on the course of action of "half vote Elie, half vote Baldrick" and it's unlikely we'll get much discussion after that's been achieved, we can ask Manix to end the day early even without hammer.

Also, Baldrick, to make sure I understand, your role makes it so that if you're tied with someone else, the other person gets lynched?

If there is a tied lynch, whoever I am voting is lynched. It doesn't have to be me; I just suggested it because it would be unfair to ask anyone else to put their neck on the line.

Oh, ok, cool.

But yeah, there's no point in just sitting around for three days twiddling thumbs and saying "gee, so how about that theory we had?" "yeah... seems legit" so once we have everyone voting, we should just ask for end of phase.

If you want to end phase early, use ##End Phase or similar. This will require overwhelming majority (2/3 of players rounded up) to achieve. (in this case, 6.)

edit: this does not replace your vote. it is additional.

Edited by Curly Brace