Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Shinori, wait for one more person to elect to end phase. Then vote me and end phase. This will end phase with Elie and I tied on 4 votes; my ability means the person I am voting for (Elie) will be lynched. We are testing my ability.

THE NEW LAST REFATALS??

Elieson (4): Baldrick, scorri, Paperblade, Green Poet

Baldrick (3): Refa, Polydeuces, Elieson

Voteless Town (2): Shinori, SB

End Phase (4): Paperblade, Refa, Polydeuces, Baldrick

Here's a more precise version. I got bored.

Actual votals:

Elieson (4): Baldrick, scorri, Paperblade, Green Poet (L-1)

Baldrick (3): Refa, Flan, Elieson

End Phase (5): Paperblade, Refa, Flan, Baldrick, Green Poet (L-1)

go nuts, etc

Edited by Curly Brace

If you want to end phase early, use ##End Phase or similar. This will require overwhelming majority (2/3 of players rounded up) to achieve. (in this case, 6.)

edit: this does not replace your vote. it is additional.

Scorri, 6 votes are needed.

Shinori just went offline, I'm incredibly impatient, and Baldrick's probably not ITP considering how far he's taken this (if he was ITP, he'd be caught by the next day).

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

Let's get some fucking flips so I can stop thinking about this for a day.

It didn't take long for you to make up your minds. Hanko got impatient and dealt out the killing blow to Klien with his whip. After completely binding him, of course.

Dear Elieson,

kPcUDVJ.png

You are Klien, the Alchemist. You can deal ridiculous amounts of damage... but you burn through so much TP and need ridiculous amounts of levels to be useful and even then you're still outclassed by the physical classes because you don't actually scale too great either.

Once, during the night, and only when taking the factional nightkill, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Obliterate USER with Megido! You will cast Megido on USER, absolutely incinerating them with the power of pure, unrestricted magic. USER's role will be hidden to the town the following day, and you will receive their Role PM. This Role PM will not be revealed if you die.

Twice, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Performing Analysis on USER. You will study USER, finding out their strong and weak points. From this, you will determine their role, but not their alignment.

You are aligned with The Outcasts. You win when your faction achieves a majority of players or nothing can stop the same from happening.

And with that... it was over. Tiara breathed a sigh of relief, as a calming presence descended among The Guild. It was now time to keep exploring, for the good of Lagaard.

The Guild has won Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia.

[spoiler=alive players]

Dear SB,

tOj3XU6.png

You are Vergil, the Beast. You have ridiculous amounts of durability in high HP and high defense equips. You also have a bunch of utility abilities and hit kinda hard. Having said that, I've never used one before, so I'm taking a bit of a stab at your usefulness.

Twice, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Am I loyal to USER? You will use your beast senses to determine if USER is aligned with you.

Passively, you will use your Tenacity to prevent yourself from being stopped from targeting your target for any reason. However, it takes you two nights to prepare for this, as it takes a lot of energy to do so. This only triggers once during the game, on Night 3.

You are aligned with The Guild. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Dear scorri,

DpQmrEJ.png

You are Kialla, the Protector. You are the tank of the game, but you dont really do a good job early on in reducing damage to the team so you dont really see too much use. Lategame though with certain items and team compositions you literally break the game.

Passively, you are prepared for death with your Aegis skill. This allows you to survive mortal blows with 1HP. You will be able to survive one attempt on your life. Lynches do not count.

Twice, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Provoke USER! USER will become agitated at your presence and will target you with their night action instead. Killers have more composure and will ignore your presence.

Dear Flan-kun~,

WDV1Sky.png

(bad picture quality is bad. sorry)

You are Rick, the War Magus. Jack of all Trades, Master of None pretty much accurately describes what you are capable of. You lack the offensive power that damage classes can deal, you lack the supporting power of buffing classes, and you lack the healing strength of the healing classes. The only good thing you're useful for is being a fairly inefficient portable TP restoration slot.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Casting Rockskin on myself! You will gain a defensive boost during the night and all non-killing actions will fail on you.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Transfer USER1's position with USER2! USER1 will be swapped with USER2 that night, and everyone targeting USER1 will target USER2 instead, and vice versa.

Dear Refa,

GeH7QFo.png

You are Hanko, the Dark Hunter. You use whips and swords, and get a large range of status effects (which includes instant death!). Fair to say, you're quite good in this game.

Twice, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Using Cuffs on USER. You will use your whip to bind the targets arms together, preventing them from taking their action that night.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Create a Mirage of USER1, upon USER2. You will create a hallucination in USER2 by carefully pressuring certain body parts with your sword, that will make it seem like USER1 is before them. They will perform their intended night action on USER1 instead of their original target. USER1 and USER2 must be different people.

Dear Green Poet,

lCJhra5.png

You are Green, the Medic. You actually got nerfed from the first game, due to removing a broken skill, but you can still heal things very well, and arguably better than in the first game. Youre still pretty solid.

Twice, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Purify USER! You will cast Purify on USER, preventing them from being affected by any actions that night. This does not stop kills however, as the killers will break through the power of your healing spell.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Patrol around USER. You will roam around USER that night, seeing what actions they performed, but not on who.

Dear Shinori,

HhkMl2L.png

You are Siilorn, the Medic. You actually got nerfed from the first game, due to removing a broken skill, but you can still heal things very well, and arguably better at healing than in the first game. You're still pretty solid.

Thrice, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Performing CPR on USER! If USER was to take fatal damage that night, they will survive with 1HP and live on to fight another day. USER will be protected from any nightkills that night.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Patrol around USER. You will roam around USER that night, seeing what actions they performed, but not on who.

Dear kirsche Paperblade,

kfdOuxy.png

You are Shinon, the Ronin. You got buffed so hard since the first game and now you're the best class because of your ridiculous damage output. It helps that you don't need to set up stances first to use abilities anymore.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Gain Clarity. You will fall into a trance, becoming hyper aware of your surroundings. You will be able to determine who visits you that night, but not what they do to you.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Prepare Shiraha for USER. You will prepare yourself to block all actions that would target you that night, and deflect them toward USER. This does not affect killing actions, as they will easily overpower you and just kill you anyway.

Dear Xinnidy Baldrick,

dkjxVdA.png

You are Tayna, the Troubador. You still sing your songs as per the first game but you lost the second most useful support ability in the game in the transition. You're alright but you need time to become useful.

Passively, you like to sing your Songs. People like listening to your songs and will prefer to follow you in the case of a tied lynch at deadline. Obviously, this only works if you are voting someone involved in a lynch tie.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Singing the song of Stamina for USER! USER will feel energized and will receive an additional use of a predetermined limited use ability, should they have one.

spreadsheet

scumtopic

brief notes on game:

less rolespec. please (evident by there being 6 roleblockers)

believe me when I say town got super lucky with night actions.

mafia: be a little more careful, and actually read what is claimed (namely re poly and not shooting claimed doc)

may not do detailed postgame