Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's an ITP and no scum left, Elie is definitely not-town unless his being redirected can be explained. If there's a scum left, he can still only be town if scum has a redirection. Since Elie reports Paperkirsche has no redirection, if Elie is town Paper is cleared as well which means Shinori is scum FMPOV.

##vote: Elie

Elie can't be scum because regardless of fucked up results, he still outed Shin to get his lynch pushed.

Didn't Elieson have 2 rolecops after N1 too?

actually yeah

Elie's cleared too

Wait.

-I have nothing saying I was recruited.

-GP got driven N1 and SBuh still had two cop-scans; ergo, recruit cannot be GP

-Elie had two RC scans after N1 still (meaning he's not ITP), and led Shin's lynch

-Roofa has claimed actions each night

##Vote: Paperblade

I think this is pretty much the best way to go here.

okay actually Elie used an RC shot on Paperkirsche N1 so he could still be ITP

He's definitely not maf though. If maf exists, then I'm about 99% sure it's Paperkirsche.

Right, uhm, ok. So, thoughts. Why would scum redirect Eli to one of their own? Anyone? Especially the one with literally the most condemning of roles.

There's no point in redirecting a claimed vig/rolecop to one of your own.

N1: fleur was targetted

N2: my best guess is they no-killed to give Shinori cred, but that's a serious stretch.

N3: shin was blocked

Well, I know I'm not scum, so I have no clue who else it could be, if elie is town.

Like actually though. We have no town claimed redirects. So that means that any remaining redirect is either scum or ITP. And uh... yeah. Why would scum redirect a rolecop to their own?

Except we do (or did, I guess), since Refa had a hijack and I had a drive.

I literally did not do anything except turboskim during the night phase, and the only thing that jumped out to me is that. Is shinori proven to be a doctor in any way?

I think this is a good point actually. Is Shinori confirmed to be doctor? Like I'm pretty sure he's not ITP, but none of his docs have been confirmed to well, work. And noone's voyeured him or anything.

-Roofa has claimed actions each night

1) Not the last night, and 2) If I was ITP, I'd still be able to do the same actions...well, unless ITP recruit is higher on the priority list, then I'd only be able to hook once. I'm obvious not Mafia though, yeah.

If Shinori is scum, we don't have a doc or an explanation for why a bunch of kills failed.

That's...true. Well, I could've blocked the kill N1 and N3, but N2 I hijacked Kopfjager. Can't think of any way the kill would've been stopped besides Shinori