Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

Nobody

Isn't there a tutor in the Gen II games that teaches the elemental punches?

EDIT: Oh wait, the elemental punches are all TMs in this Gen. If they have enough money, they should go to the Goldenrod Department store and buy the Ice Punch TM for Totodile.

...I hope I'm not being to wistful.

In Crystal, there is a tutor who can teach Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt for 4,000 coins once per Wednesday/Saturday after you defeat the Elite Four.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back in gen 1 there was no exp bar. now there is. people can see when a pokemon will level up and evolve, and trolls will start spamming B in advance.

I have a patch that does the same thing. It's so you can get all of the pokemon in the game without trading. And, um, if they can get a drowzee into their party they can trade it for Moltres in the Goldenrod mart...

IIRC there was supposed to be a similar patch applied to Red, but the guy accidentally loaded up a different ROM or something.

Edited by Rewjeo

Lazorgator may have forgotten Leer, but he still has Scary Face!

10001417_308869309265880_529793304_n.jpg

Also, the Odd Egg was a Smoochum. Not a happiness evo, but having to reach Level 30 with a mon made of glass isn't much better.