Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

Nobody

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I just read this wrong or are there now really less then 7 hours left? I assume they tried pressing "down" "A" "right" "down" "A" "right" already but either way, I don't think that this looks good.

If the counter means that the universe does get destroyed, then at least going back to first gen would make a certain degree of sense. Time traveling and stuff.

Edited by BrightBow

Less than 3 hours left. I'm going to bed. RIP M4 and crew. Hopefully the streamer really won't end it but I'm not getting my hopes up here.

Streamer: "so it looks like I overestimated everyone's ability to finish Pokemon Emerald, the time limit was never intended as a hard limit, I'm going to to add a few days, sorry to everyone who tuned in for Fire Red, please come back in a few days"

We may well have legitimately finished it in time had the anarchy bots not fucked shit up. 4 Revives and a Full Restore in the bag, could've revived everyone apart from Mightyena and left a full restore for M4 if she were to get into a bad spot. Oh well, we have more time now, at least. This is good, isn't it?

I'm surprised by the progress so far with all the grinding and teaching of relevant attacks. We should start heading back to the E4 now, though.

I'm surprised by the progress so far with all the grinding and teaching of relevant attacks. We should start heading back to the E4 now, though.

me too

except they replaced earthquake with double edge ;_;