Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

Nobody

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of wish they would have only had anarchy in the start so more randomness can occur, its so boring if its just totodile solo, and not as many good memes.

I agree. Also I kind of feel that TPP Crystal isn't as fun to follow as TPP Red was. I mean, TPP Red was a goldmine of hilarity and epicness, such as the entire ordeal with Eevee/Flareon, the Dome Fossil, and the PC, how the Helix Fossil spawned to become one of the biggest memes ever, Bird Jesus, a level 36 Venomoth battling a level 62 Dragonite and WINNING, Bloody Sunday (not saying this was funny or epic, this was a very saddening day ;n;), and more.

TPP Crystal...just doesn't feel the same way. It's funny, yeah, but I just wish it was as interesting as the Gen I run.

Edited by ZeeEmm

It'd definitely make things interesting, that's for sure.

Not saying he should get released, but some others like WOOPER GOLDBURG and DUKE SMOOCHUM need time to shine.

Sky pillar isn't mandatory, though.

Yes it is.

You need to go up there to get Raquaza to tell Groudon and Kyogre to STFU. It requires one of those Mach Bike puzzles. Just one, but still.

Yes it is.

You need to go up there to get Raquaza to tell Groudon and Kyogre to STFU. It requires one of those Mach Bike puzzles. Just one, but still.

Oh, I didn't play Emerald nearly as much as I did play Ruby, and in ruby it's not mandatory.

Oh, I didn't play Emerald nearly as much as I did play Ruby, and in ruby it's not mandatory.

Yeah, in Ruby/Sapphire you just have to go to the Cave of Origin, and the Sky Pillar isn't even accessible until postgame.

Am I the only one who would prefer they use Emerald? I mean, they'd probably beat the Sky Pillar eventually.

Mostly I want to see (a) religion(s) spring up around Mach Bike vs. Acro Bike.

We'd also have to deal with mach bike stuff to get fossils in Emerald. I don't know if those would be possible at all. Does the Twitch Plays program just do single presses, or holds? Because you need to hold down for the mach bike stuff. The acro bike would also probably be of no value due to needing to hold b or tab b+direction together to get anything done with it. Although I don't know if we'll actually go all the way through with the official TPPs. Each one is probably going to end up feeling more like a gen 1 wannabe.

Is there a plan for dealing with Crystal's ice puzzles, or are we just going to brute force it? Even if we get democracy going, I don't know that people could ever agree on which ways to move.