Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

Nobody

idk I personally found the development of stories through fanart interpretations of ingame events interesting but I like creative things so

more interesting than watching them fall down ledges for the nth time too

although I also find their overall improvements in coordination pretty cool too ice cave yo

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I have not been invested nearly as much in the Crystal run than I was for the original. Partly due to some of the novelty wearing off, and the uncomfortable amount of blithering idiots clamoring for the release of our starter. I still follow along occasionally, and I'm looking forward to the final battle with Red.

This is no longer hilarious.

Just getting a bit stale.

Yeah this is why i was not exactly for them to do a sequel run with sequels right away. Like it would have been much cooler to wait until the original TPP meme ran its course and found an endearing place amongst the Webz. Like a year later, do the sequel run...

Alas, earwax.

I always enjoy the comic strips.

And while I agree the petition of the Helix Fossil took things a bit too far, you can't deny it was pretty hilarious before. But alas.

But yeah, that Feraligatr comic was very well done.

I for one am still enjoying the game, despite the decline in viewership. It wouldn't be even this popular right now had it not been covered by every major news outlet.

I do agree the 26 hour gap between the gens was way too small, though. I was hoping for at least a week or two between them.