Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

Nobody

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we already failed to teach burrito Psybeam, so we have to wait for Psychic. I think that comes at like 47 or something. I suppose I could check serebii/bulbapedia, but nah

Yeah, it's 47.

Or we could just teach it Psychic from Mr. Psychic's house in Saffron when we get there.

Holy shit.

A the Raticate took the explosion from Foretress for Brian. How noble.

Now the chat's flipping out because it's Katie vs. Venomoth.

Edited by ZeeEmm

Brian's my favourite of the crew. The whole lore made up about him is my favourite thing about this thing so far. I'd be sad if anything were to happen to him.

Brian's my favourite of the crew. The whole lore made up about him is my favourite thing about this thing so far. I'd be sad if anything were to happen to him.

That's exactly how I feel.

He's not a god, a messiah, a prophet, or whatever.

He's just Brian.

We will do this, eventually. The truth is, Red was a stronger trainer than AJ. It will probably take days to get through this E4.

And I hope to fuck the creator has hacked the ROM for Red to have his team from the first TPP run. It would be a massive disappointment if he didn't.

We will do this, eventually. The truth is, Red was a stronger trainer than AJ. It will probably take days to get through this E4.

And I hope to fuck the creator has hacked the ROM for Red to have his team from the first TPP run. It would be a massive disappointment if he didn't.

Well, it's already proven to be a ROM hack, so it's very likely...

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-97046923

also, BATON PASS TEAM GO

That's what everyone's assuming. The creator did say he liked the idea, but we never got a direct answer. Of course, we also heard the step counter was removed from the Safari zone, but we all know now that was not the case.

They finally beat Koga. Brian's the only one that's not fainted, but he's at full health.

We could ACTUALLY beat Bruno on the first try. His Onix might be dangerous, but that's it. And his Machamp.

Edited by ZeeEmm

fuck they're stuck with lazor gator and brian again

battling koga lol

They should fucking stop sending burito to his doom

Edited by Bluedoom