Gaming Characters You Like/Find Cool Despite Not Knowing/Not Played Their Games/Game Series

Randoman

Yeah, just like the title says.

Situations like finding Captain Falcon cool but only knowing him from Smash Bros. and never having played an F-Zero game before counts since it's a spinoff and not their actual game series.

Sly Cooper, Blinx, Auron, Jecht, Squall, and Laguna (well, I'm not sure if the last four count since I've played FFs 1-7 but not 10 or 8) come to mind right now.

And although they don't count anymore, back then I liked Marth (Fire Emblem) and Fia (Riviera: The Promised Land) quite a lot to the point that it actually got me to play their games. Though since I've played their games now, they don't really count. Come to think of it, it was an SF member that used a Fia avatar and got me curious about her and Riviera. If only I could remember who it was and thank them for it...

Yuri Lowell totally makes this list. Honorable mention to the main dudes in the Asassin's Creed series.

Thanks eclipse, I didn't know what I was going to say but then I saw your post and lo, enlightenment. Totally agree with this!

the robot girl from xenosaga i guess.

but that's only because she reminds me of [spoiler=xenoblade spoilers]Fiora

Yeah, KOS-MOS is pretty cool too. Wonder why Bamcot never put her in a Soul Calibur game...

I guess it only half-qualifies since I'm a huge Assassins' Creed fan, but I can't afford AC4/Liberations/Freedom Cry right now, so I have played the series and just not those games. I really like Aveline, Adewale, and Mary Read/James Kidd. Edward himself is pretty cool too, but I don't like him as much as those three.

I guess I would name Zidane from Final fantasy 9. I never owned a playstation console so I missed the Playstation exclusive Final fantasy's. I'm not really interested in 7 or 8, but I always thought it was a shame I never had the chance to play IX.

Pretty much anyone from Project X Zone.

Aside from X/Zero/Soma/Alisa/Lindow/Gemini as I have played their games and they are awesome

I totally agree with you on this.

Umm, I think Roxas is pretty cool. Oh, and a majority of Organization XIII

I have never played the KH series, I just love the music from it.

Edited by JairusCBeats

Frank West is.pretty Badass. I mean, he's covered wars, you know.

I think Leon Belmont is pretty great too, for killing am entire time of day.

GILGAMESH is awesome, and I haven't really played that much FFV.

Zack Fair is pretty great too, for fighting the Shinra army.

Yeah.

Usually, when I find a series that I think looks cool, I'll find a way to play it ASAP. There's not a lot of games I've played that have characters interesting enough that I haven't played already. From what comes to mind: Leon (Resident Evil 4, I have the game, but haven't played it yet, only watched my bro), and that's it, I thought I could think of more. If asked a couple months earlier I'd say Cloud or Nathan Drake, but guess who got a PS3? I don't know really.

Can't say I played much MGS games before and Big Boss is pretty sweet.

Wait how did I forget this Rein forgive me. I did play MGS1 though so at least I have an excuse for the other MGS characters that I think are cool.

Lessee...

There's the entire non-generic cast of the No More Heroes series...

Mizuhashi Parsee from the Touhou series...

Etna from the Disgaea series...

Barret from FF7...

Most of the cast of FE5...

Maris/Malice from FE12...

Norne from FE11/12...

...and I think that's about it. I'll post more when I think of some.

Edited by Garland-senpai

I think Raidou Kuzonoha from the Devil Summoner PS2 games is a badass despite the fact I never played any of the Devil Summoner games.

Hell, even his name is badass incarnate. :P