tea sort of makes me angry

Parrhesia

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow soul made a damn good post

topic: i have almost the exact same feeling about bacon.

Never get the hype about bacon, honnestly....

It's not even that great.

You can makes so much more better thing with pork, anyway.

Hell, I could even go as far as to say it would be the same as hyping Cheddar, if I wanted to be pedantic.

On the opposite side, not enough people hype potatoes.

I don't think I have to explain where we would be without them.

Black tea is not my cup of tea not my favourite.

Green tea, however is something entirely different. I could drink it all day. The kind you get in restaurants in Japan is especially good.

Also, I'm sorry for the terrible pun, I just had to xD

Same for me. green tea or mint tea

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The first tea I had was some Arizona tea my mom was having and she let me have a sip of. I remember enjoying it.

The second tea I had was at high school after we made our own little ceramic tea cups. It was just plain tea and it was so bitter and I couldn't stand it. I didn't like the smell either, which is why when I asked my dad to get shampoo while he was at the store, I was disgusted when the kind he got was tea-scented shampoo. It smelled just like what I had in high school and it reeeaaally didn't smell good =<

The third tea I had was just a couple sundays ago. Subway had some Fuze tea and I decided to sample it to see how different it was from what I had in high school. It tasted... kind of like juice! =o Which is how I think that Arizona tea was too. And I like juice~ It just tasted a liiiiiittle different from regular juice, which didn't bother me that much. So I'd say that tea was pretty okay.

So... I'm really not sure how I feel about tea overall x3 Guess that I can like it with flavouring but otherwise I really can't stand bitterness. That's the same way I feel about coffee, except that the coffee is less like juice and more like... leaning toward hot cocoa, more. I used to really enjoy coffee but it seems to be getting worse to me more recently fsr. Which is why I think in the end I'll probably just stick to actual juice and actual hot cocoa mostly~ Oh oh oh I usually love cappuccino too, I haven't had it in a while but I've quite liked the cappuccino I've had so far.

And I do love bacon!! =o Maybe... not to the extent that people seem to get tired of... but I really like it.