Why Does Everyone Think The Sleeve In My Avatar Is... Something Else?

Randoman

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I was trying to keep it a secret that the sig/avatar is from MLP from those who aren't familiar with it (especially since I know how bad the hatebase for it is). I even made sure it was humanized Fluttershy rather than regular Fluttershy to make sure that less people would know and there'd be less backlash.

...well, I shouldn't blame you since you didn't know, and at least it toned down the amount of people thinking my avatar was explicit. Thanks for trying to clarify things, though.

... The signature KIND of gave it away really...

Okay, I knew who it was without the signature but still.

That's obviously Fluttershy's color scheme (pink and yellow) and her hair/eye color, not to the shy, reserved poses... It wasn't exactly... hard to figure out.

... I have friends who watch this, okay.

Edited by Vashiane

Heh, when I first saw it I actually found it familiar, but realization didn't hit until after a few seconds. A bit weird since the image, specially the sig, humanized or not, still should have been obvious, considering I do watch the show.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Um no, you'd still be among the people to blame xb

NO

YOU DID NOT JUST

FUCK IT

I'M DONE WITH THIS PLACE GRR

[/flips a table and leaves]

I liked it ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hm, why you'd think that?

Because I was the person who asked in the FE4 thread, due to a friend of mine pointing it out and me wanting to confirm it WAS a sleeve.

... The signature KIND of gave it away really...

Okay, I knew who it was without the signature but still.

That's obviously Fluttershy's color scheme (pink and yellow) and her hair/eye color, not to the shy, reserved poses... It wasn't exactly... hard to figure out.

... I have friends who watch this, okay.

Well, I know it wouldn't be hard to figure out for fans of MLP, or at least for people who tolerate MLP and wouldn't be all "It's a brony!! Get him!!" By using a Human Fluttershy sig/avatar, I was intending for people who hate MLP to not know where my sig/avatar is from so they wouldn't go bashing me for it, while having the people who like/tolerate MLP know and be okay with it, so I'd basically be able to get away with using an MLP sig/avatar without attracting too much attention from the haters.

...I feel like this thread is my fault and I'm sorry?

No need to apologize. At least you were just asking for clarification and you didn't intend to put down my avatar or make it look explicit.

It's a bit silly, trying to gang up on someone for disliking one's choice of avi/sig. At least here they can just disable it being see by them and go on with their lives...

Well, the sigs at least. Don't know if the avi's can also be hidden from view.

By the way, since you're applying it here... is it really that bad here? I haven't noticed people here being so gung-ho on it... or at least, that I have seen.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It usually is pretty bad here~ Since I'm not nearly as charismatic and amazing as Integrity I got open complaints when I Pinkie Pie'd myself up x3

Maybe it'll have quieted down by now... hopefully~

ftr im pretty sure integrity had a fucking toilet sprinkles avatar and you know how much everyone rides his dick

the dick was rode despite the very unsubtle pony

What the hell is a toilet sprinkles avatar.

EDIT-I know it's a picture of a toilet with urine on the seat isn't it...Integrity that's gross.

Edited by SeverIan

What the hell is a toilet sprinkles avatar.

EDIT-I know it's a picture of a toilet with urine on the seat isn't it...Integrity that's gross.

Pretty sure he means Twilight Sparkle.

...I was trying to keep it a secret that the sig/avatar is from MLP from those who aren't familiar with it (especially since I know how bad the hatebase for it is). I even made sure it was humanized Fluttershy rather than regular Fluttershy to make sure that less people would know and there'd be less backlash.

...well, I shouldn't blame you since you didn't know, and at least it toned down the amount of people thinking my avatar was explicit. Thanks for trying to clarify things, though.

The sig was like a massive giveaway doe. I wasnt clear on the avatar until i saw the blue butterfly bow on her head since the pink of her hair is really dark for Fluttershy.

It's a bit silly, trying to gang up on someone for disliking one's choice of avi/sig.

No one is really doing that though. Pretty sure the userbase here doesnt give a flying spaghetti fuck all if someone digs MLP or not. There are plenty of members who've been relatively open about it. Red Fox up there even got a little...defensive...about the way people view the fandom. Which isnt that big of an issue here because no one is posting really depraved pony shit.

I got open complaints when I Pinkie Pie'd myself up x3

Wat. Why?

The thing with the OP's avatar (and the full image) that makes me find it filthy has nothing to do with it being an MLP thing. Cuz if you removed the Fluttershy tag on it, it would still look hella suggestive to me. Why? Because its a moe drawing depicting what looks ambiguously like the moe girl putting a wang near her mouth. And blushing about it. Given how moe is such a fetish...yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh. Plus the character looks really young. Like 13 young. So its got this disturbing moe lolicon aspect to it.