Why Does Everyone Think The Sleeve In My Avatar Is... Something Else?

Randoman

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel better, you can shift "average" for "some" in my post and my point still stands.

The problem here is the stereotyping: older guys liking something for little girls "must mean they're pedophiles and getting sexual stimulation from it."

Maybe you didn't mean it that way (or maybe you only think you didn't mean it that way), but it's a stigma bronies often have that tends to not be true.

The problem here is the stereotyping: older guys liking something for little girls "must mean they're pedophiles and getting sexual stimulation from it."

Maybe you didn't mean it that way (or maybe you only think you didn't mean it that way), but it's a stigma bronies often have that tends to not be true.

While i doubt the OP chose the artwork because hes a dirty bastage who wants to see humanized Fluttershy moe-fully slurping on a proverbial willy, im almost positive the creator of the artwork had that intention. The OP saw the innocence in the image and found it cute and representative of his favorite MLP character. Artwork creator seems much more dubious and the fandom for MLP has one of the most disturbing dark sides ive ever seen in a fandom.

While i doubt the OP chose the artwork because hes a dirty bastage who wants to see humanized Fluttershy moe-fully slurping on a proverbial willy, im almost positive the creator of the artwork had that intention. The OP saw the innocence in the image and found it cute and representative of his favorite MLP character. Artwork creator seems much more dubious and the fandom for MLP has one of the most disturbing dark sides ive ever seen in a fandom.

Yeah, this is the way I see it.

I like MLP~

But apparently that makes me... what exactly?

It doesn't make you specifically anything, but you can't deny that there are many MLP fans who are very *unique*, to say the least.

Ok, I apologize for saying "average". I should have said "some"

Edited by Nobody

Yeah, this is the way I see it.

It sums up the fandom divide as a whole, really. The camp who loves MLP because of its adorable innocence, solid characters, decent humor, and good animation. And then...the camp who is truly depraved and does unspeakable things to the show and its characters in their fan works. This camp, unfortunately, is often the loudest. (and the reason i distanced myself from the fandom as a whole. It began to frighten me.)

Honestly, I never saw the full image until Shadowofchaos linked it, and when I first saw your avatar, I thought for sure it was her sleeve. And even after Stolypin pointed out what they thought it looked like, I still thought it was the sleeve.

I really doubt that after seeing the full image.

I really doubt that after seeing the full image.

Curiouser and curiouser. For the full image thoroughly convinced me of the intent of the dubious sleeve. There is something inherently filthy about that image. (and no, its not just because its Fluttershy either...)

tumblr_lnhgi0kMgE1qfymen.gif

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I like MLP~

But apparently that makes me... what exactly?

freohrterrible: pedo of philes, bane of little girls everywhere

How could you? I thought you were ~at least okay~ but this is downright unacceptable D:

I never should've made this thread. >_<

^That.

...I was trying to keep it a secret that the sig/avatar is from MLP from those who aren't familiar with it (especially since I know how bad the hatebase for it is). I even made sure it was humanized Fluttershy rather than regular Fluttershy to make sure that less people would know and there'd be less backlash.

...well, I shouldn't blame you since you didn't know, and at least it toned down the amount of people thinking my avatar was explicit. Thanks for trying to clarify things, though.

Awwww I had copied the image and searched it in google and found it and uploaded it, then came in here and.... found out it was all for nothing ;u;

So now I made myself deal with some of those fan images for no reason ;A;

You went through all of that trouble? You could've asked me and I would've been more than happy to give you the link to it.

Ultimately I support anything that makes Randoman change his avatar. Cock or otherwise, it's bloody cringeworthy.

Maybe I should've stuck with Kabal's hideous, disfigured face for Valentine's Day like I did at first...

Don't worry. Come March, I'll have a new sig and avatar. This current one is only for February.

I can't say anything for sure about the artist, but you got my intentions down well (and Fluttershy is my favourite MLP character. I've always been more partial to characters with mild personalities). After using grim sigs and avatars for this year's Valentine's Day like these two:

KabalUnmasked_zps57546026.png

WhosTornNow_zps0e497ded.gif

I decided to stop being so negative about Valentine's Day and let loose with a cute, feminine sig/avatar.