School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although actually

@mod: The OP says we can only No Lynch once if we lack the votes to lynch anybody, does this apply to no lynches we actually voted for as well?

^ Mod pls confirm

Also I hope you're really random'ing BPM results, would be lame if you're "fixing" them

We'll No Lynch ad-infinitum if necessary and as long as we can until we get valuable results.

^ Mod pls confirm

Also I hope you're really random'ing BPM results, would be lame if you're "fixing" them

We'll No Lynch ad-infinitum if necessary and as long as we can until we get valuable results.

Also MOD don't take offense if you're in fact random'ing the results. I know sometimes I sound like a douche but I just want to make sure the game isn't being "fixed" on purpose in benefit for a more "spectacular" ending.

1. You guys can vote for No Lynch to your heart's content, and this won't be counted towards the "we couldn't be arsed to play" No Lynch.

2. That should be phase end. Since I'm on Firefox, I can update the topic title~!

It is now Night 6! Night 6 ends on March 15 at 9:00 PM. Now excuse me while I get this mental trauma out of my memories.

(guess who doesn't feel like changing the thread title?)

What is this, a role PM, flipped and in public?!

Dear Rajam,

Your song is GOLD RUSH. People love you or hate you - I have yet to see a middle ground. You were the top song on GOLD's charts for a very long time.

During the night, you may reply to your role PM with Night X - Making PLAYER mine. You will make a ruckus next to PLAYER, and everything that would target PLAYER will target you instead. Furthermore, the first kill you draw in this manner will fail, because WTF is a fish style?!

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

It is now Day 7! Day 7 ends on March 17 at 5:00 PM. I'll change the title later. GO~!

Yeah whatever I figured that would fail because if it was real I would back it up with a vote, which I can't do since it's LYLO.

I was hoping for a non-Rajam alignment but I got Fly Above/Jack of all Trades/Town, probably the least useful result I could have gotten other than the one I got last time.

I guess we also know why the kill failed on N5.

Prims said several times that he wasn't a full Watcher on D3. In fact, he stated it explicitly in #669, and then you acknowledged it in #674 as you talked about how a nerfed Watcher vs a buffed Tracker wasn't a 1v1, and then you still called for a vigshot on FFM in #679.

Dunno at this point I just feel like Prims is more likely to be town. Cop being a Fullcop in disguise makes more sense as a mafia investigative role than Jack of all Trades with some limited uses of Watcher or Rolecop or whatever. Your tone just feels off to me and your play seems more reminiscent of your scum games than Prims's does. Your reaction on D5 to me and Prims voting you didn't feel legitimate either. Also I've actually been right about like almost all of my scumreads this game (Paperblade, Haze, RD) so I'm just going to stick with my gut at this point instead of waffling.

##Vote: SB

Also it makes no sense for the mafia to kill Raymond over you when you'd been arguing the most against RD. Also killing Kaoz when that wouldn't stop his vigshot anyways? Though I guess he was close to confirmed town and didn't have any protection on him.