School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

I feel like people who think bad about me or think I'm scum have poor reasons for thinking it. Whatev's though I'm biased.

Let's just get this outta the way now then since I'm inevitably gonna get voted and people are gonna call me scum as that's normal in each game.

I'm a global back up. I choose when and what role I want to back up.

I however will not be telling if or when I do/have backed up a role.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get to that ISO. . .later. :P

The "it's kinda slow but I'm bored" votals

Fire Flower (1) - Rajam

Haze (1) - BBM

Radiant Dragon (1) - SB

Shinori (1) - Balcerzak

Not voting - EVERYONE ELSE

Phase ends in 49.5 hours~!

Opinions:

- shinori sucks

- eury's slot this game just fucking feels like scum

- I hope BBM's song is 250BPM.

- it's weird that nobody targeted the claimed tracker / follower last night, you'd think he'd get blocked or shot or something

Also Prims if meta is in fact still a thing you consider worth, which players do you think would/should support you in that regard?

I actually don't like meta very much but Paper's posts jumped out at me as resembling his scum non-effort; I also thought his slim content and the nonconclusive post about JB were scummy. I don't have significant meta-reads on anybody else.

Kaoz strikes me as scum putting effort into writing posts but not having the gusto a townie would. After he posted his priorities here he went into coast mode and just talked about lynch priority until hammer. I understand that not everybody is super aggressive about their reads but if Kaoz was OK having like 10 questions directed at other people in his larger posts there's no reason for him to not ask why there's a lack of interest in BBM instead of just sucking it up and doing nothing to get his scumread lynched. As is his D1 looks like a votepark where he also asked some questions to seem active.

##Vote: Kaoz

FTR I also believe scum want to be passive about their cases if possible because if the townie provides a solid defense they have to either bullshit their way around it or justify a new target.

RD is my second choice for a lynch; basing his reads on the Rajam wagon seems like forced content when he could have just gone through the thread and said what was scummy independently of the wagon. If he thought Rajam was scummy and only had two scumreads on the Rajam wagon, why not just say those three players are scummy instead of writing a bunch of words for the sake of words?

I'm going to look at Eury, FFM and Balc later since I'm starting to get a headache. I'll look into Haze too but tbh I thought his reaction to SB seemed tonally town.

Also the duality of FFM's claim confuses me: if you track somebody and they went somewhere then don't you know their action succeeded? or are roleblocked players seen targeting people in this game fsr?

Oh and cause I wanted to see your reaction. *Snicker*

Yeah clearly getting a reaction from Prims is more important than keeping potentially vital role information from scum. smh

What the heck

Shinori.

You don't claim when there's a single weak vote on you in D2.

You just... Argh.

Honestly, I'm at a loss here. Shinori has been acting kinda funny all game and almost all of his reads are the polar opposites of my own. His reasoning for his actions has been "not stellar" at best and "really bad" at worst, and lately he hasn't even made an effort to look like he's contributing.

The only reason I'm hesitant to vote him is because my other major scumread (Bal) is also voting him.

As for that:

Honestly I was damned if I do, damned if I don't. I could have voted Shinori, but there wasn't really wagon support, so it was either the easy FFM wagon or the easy JB wagon. :/

No, I don't buy that. You don't just make up reasons to vote for someone if you don't think they're actually scummy. If you were voting simply for the lynch to go through, like can be argued that you did when you voted JB - fine. But the FFM vote prior to that doesn't follow that reasoning.

For the time being, although I don't like it, I'll also

##Poke with a remarkably sharp stick: Shinori

because I feel a bit worse about him than about Bal, although at this point I can definitely see a bus happening.

Would also support a Bal lynch, though.

@Prims- Unfortunately my song is Anthem Landing. Would you like us to massclaim songs for your shits and giggles?

Haze's deconstruction of SB's posts doesn't feel like something scum would do? Ugh. If he was going to talk about his own scum meta as scum I feel like he would at least try to push a case with it, rather than just pointing out all this suspicious stuff SB is doing and then ending without a real stance. In that situation as scum it would probably make more sense to just vote SB? Blah.

##Unvote

Shinori's claim was unnecessary but Shinori claiming when it's not unnecessary is not exactly new and he does it more often as town. I considered if he was trying to purposely play to his town meta but then he mentioned it himself which kind of defeats the purpose and doesn't really make much sense to say from a scum perspective.

Actually Eury's posts just feels like a lot of town effort whereas when I've been buddies with her she's always like "Man I should really post" and then doesn't actually end up doing it half the time. Maybe I would feel differently if I actually read her walls...?

I remember sometime last phase I was getting bad vibes from Kaoz and began building a case but then decided to drop it before posting it. Can't really remember what I disliked, and for some reason I had him as kind of a townread during the night phase... I guess I'll reread him. One thing is that Kaoz likes name-killing and I'm not sure if he would have gone for a first-time player for a N1 kill? Even one that looked townie.

At this point I feel like Raymond and RD are scum purely off PoE. Maaaybe Prims but after a small period early on I feel his play has been good. But I don't generally tend to read him well. >_> More people to reread yay.

I swear I never used to have to put in so much effort into rereading.

Finally home to post, yay~

I feel like people who think bad about me or think I'm scum have poor reasons for thinking it. Whatev's though I'm biased.

Let's just get this outta the way now then since I'm inevitably gonna get voted and people are gonna call me scum as that's normal in each game.

I'm a global back up. I choose when and what role I want to back up.

I however will not be telling if or when I do/have backed up a role.

Ohmai, another game with early claims. Wat?

Opinions:
- eury's slot this game just fucking feels like scum

I'm going to look at Eury, FFM and Balc later since I'm starting to get a headache. I'll look into Haze too but tbh I thought his reaction to SB seemed tonally town.

Also the duality of FFM's claim confuses me: if you track somebody and they went somewhere then don't you know their action succeeded? or are roleblocked players seen targeting people in this game fsr?

Bolded: What? o_o Care to elaborate please?

Italicized: Mind explaining this statement?

Also feeling inclined to agree with Prims regarding FFM not getting blocked despite the follower/tracker claim late D1. Either they figured FFM wouldn't end up targetting someone that effectively (thus didn't worry about him too much), or FFM's a scum that was saved by his claim D1. Not sure which yet, but I admit the nudge to get me to claim what I did earlier kinda left a weird gut vibe with me (newbie, yes, but not sure if that was utilized as a catalyst to slip in the claim request or not).

Either they figured FFM wouldn't end up targetting someone that effectively (thus didn't worry about him too much), or FFM's a scum that was saved by his claim D1.

Or they applied reverse psychology and didn't target him so people would become suspicious and go after him again. He is a newbie that can't defend himself well, after all.

That is true/another possibility, Scarlet. FFM's claim hasn't fully cleared him in my mind (as you could probably tell by my lingering gut feelings towards him), but made me less willing to want to lynch him D1.

I'm still wondering if Poly's actions/posting beforehand warranted me getting tracked last night though- was I his largest suspicion at the time, or was I just chosen amongst a handful of those he didn't quite trust? Was a surprising choice, imo, but that's just from my PoV.

(...I dunno if it's just me, but it feels weird occassionally looking at the "X user(s) are reading this topic" and usually seeing at least 2-3 anonymous users reading the thread at any given moment.... Lurking scum, or some people who just really don't want to be seen reading this thread? o_O)

I'm gay *empty unvote*

bbm if you think the entire game is town then you're probably being too liberal with your town reads.

i'm down with a rd wagon though. i also don't know who could have been namekilled n1 when i was subbing out and other high profile players had votes.

What the heck

Shinori.

You don't claim when there's a single weak vote on you in D2.

You just... Argh.

Honestly, I'm at a loss here. Shinori has been acting kinda funny all game and almost all of his reads are the polar opposites of my own. His reasoning for his actions has been "not stellar" at best and "really bad" at worst, and lately he hasn't even made an effort to look like he's contributing.

The only reason I'm hesitant to vote him is because my other major scumread (Bal) is also voting him.

As for that:

No, I don't buy that. You don't just make up reasons to vote for someone if you don't think they're actually scummy. If you were voting simply for the lynch to go through, like can be argued that you did when you voted JB - fine. But the FFM vote prior to that doesn't follow that reasoning.

For the time being, although I don't like it, I'll also

##Poke with a remarkably sharp stick: Shinori

because I feel a bit worse about him than about Bal, although at this point I can definitely see a bus happening.

Would also support a Bal lynch, though.

Was actually waiting for this! The reason I claimed was actually because I wanted to see your reaction specifically.

You know all yesterday you did nothing except say iffy things about me while also saying I had good points. Literally all of yesterday you were on the fence about me. Leaving it in a way that you could easily swing either way in your opinion of me and never really having a solid read on me. I really wanted you to make a stand on how you felt about me and it was really annoying me that you kept going right down the middle. And honestly to me I feel that you were on the fence with multiple people you talked about.

Basically I think you're scum and I claimed to see how you would respond and based off of this response I think you're scum.

##Vote: Scarlet

I haven't been acting weird, I've been acting normal as far as I'm concerned.

He's voting me part of the reason being: "His reads are the opposite of mine." Oh okay I didn't know this was a scum thing. I find it weird though that multiple times he actually said I made statements that he agreed with so I mean my reads can't be a POLAR OPPOSITE like he said because he obviously agreed with some of the stuff I said, you know unless he was bsing.

You're complaining that I'm not contributing? The way it's worded means you think that I've been faking contribution and all that jazz. Dude you should check my past games; if I don't care to post I won't post; be it town or scum and if I actually want to post and talk I will; be it town or scum. My play generally varies on my mood/emotional level. I don't generally ever force myself to post.

Hesitant to vote me cause his other major scumread is voting me? >_> Why? This should at least give info about his biggest scum read at the minimum. This seems like poor thought process. Also if he is HESISTANT TO VOTE ME because of Balc; then you would think that means that Balc is a higher scumread on his list than I am.

GUYS APPARENTLY MY FFM VOTE WASNT FOR "NOT PAPER". Like I stated I was voting FFM honestly because I didn't want to lynch Paper and at that point in time he was the second largest wagon. I mean maybe I had a town read of sorts on Paper but I guess that logic doesn't work with you now does it Scarlet? ;/ So even though my FFM vote was solely because I didn't want to lynch one of my town reads my vote on FFM was for 'no reason'. Good to know.

Doesn't like voting me? Yet thinks I'm a scum read? I'm confused. Feels worse about me than balc? This kind of contradicts what he said earlier though if he is wary about voting me because Balc is voting me.

Like seriously: If I'm his biggest scum read why would it matter if he worry about the balc vote on me? It shouldn't change the fact that I'm his biggest scum read.

Now if Balc is a bigger scum read then it could possibly matter because generally obviously scum would want to mislynch town.

So yeah I didn't like his post, it seemed filled with holes and he misrepped in it a few times. Nice reaction though. <3

I haven't been acting weird, I've been acting normal as far as I'm concerned.

He's voting me part of the reason being: "His reads are the opposite of mine." Oh okay I didn't know this was a scum thing. I find it weird though that multiple times he actually said I made statements that he agreed with so I mean my reads can't be a POLAR OPPOSITE like he said because he obviously agreed with some of the stuff I said, you know unless he was bsing.

You're complaining that I'm not contributing? The way it's worded means you think that I've been faking contribution and all that jazz. Dude you should check my past games; if I don't care to post I won't post; be it town or scum and if I actually want to post and talk I will; be it town or scum. My play generally varies on my mood/emotional level. I don't generally ever force myself to post.

Hesitant to vote me cause his other major scumread is voting me? >_> Why? This should at least give info about his biggest scum read at the minimum. This seems like poor thought process. Also if he is HESISTANT TO VOTE ME because of Balc; then you would think that means that Balc is a higher scumread on his list than I am.

GUYS APPARENTLY MY FFM VOTE WASNT FOR "NOT PAPER". Like I stated I was voting FFM honestly because I didn't want to lynch Paper and at that point in time he was the second largest wagon. I mean maybe I had a town read of sorts on Paper but I guess that logic doesn't work with you now does it Scarlet? ;/ So even though my FFM vote was solely because I didn't want to lynch one of my town reads my vote on FFM was for 'no reason'. Good to know.

Doesn't like voting me? Yet thinks I'm a scum read? I'm confused. Feels worse about me than balc? This kind of contradicts what he said earlier though if he is wary about voting me because Balc is voting me.

Like seriously: If I'm his biggest scum read why would it matter if he worry about the balc vote on me? It shouldn't change the fact that I'm his biggest scum read.

Now if Balc is a bigger scum read then it could possibly matter because generally obviously scum would want to mislynch town.

So yeah I didn't like his post, it seemed filled with holes and he misrepped in it a few times. Nice reaction though. <3