How do you spend your birthday?

Matthaios

Just a curious question because I turned 19 today, and I've been watching Sword Art Online the entire day and relaxing, not a bad way to spend a birthday. :P

How do you plan to spend your future birthdays?

My birthday was just yesterday (turned 21 :D) and while I didn't have a super eventful day, my older sister treated me to ice cream and took me to go see our old high school's spring musical in the evening. And my mom gave me a family heirloom as a gift. :0

And since my younger sister's birthday was on the 2nd, we're gonna have a celebration together this weekend; and I'll be able to have my first legal drink of champagne.

Happy Birthday, btw!

Edited by Silver Lightning

Well the last few birthdays have been spend with a BBQ in the patio with some family. Quite nice and soothing, I guess

However, since I turn 18 on my next birthday (and the legal drinking age over here is 18), I might go out with some people and get slammed. Not an actual fan of being drunk though...

But to those who recently had a birthday; happy (belated) birthday!

Edited by DodgeDusk

Happy Birthday ;)

Tbh, I almost never celebrate my birthday. The last time I did was with a couple of friends and enjoying a good meal made by my father :)

On the actual day, it changes from year to year, but I almost always have a family supper at my grandparents place and go to a restaurant with some friends.

Happy Birthday BTW :)

Nothing special. I tend to ignore other people's birthdays, too. Pretty meaningless thing to me. It doesn't help that they're typically celebrated in ways that I find straight up unpleasant. This year I turn 18, too, so people are going to be all "Ohh that's so exciting!" and I'm going to be all "I don't want to be alive anymore atm."

maybe drink a little. maybe. my birthday falls on finals week every year, so i'm quite limited in what i'm willing to do during that time. prior to university, i have always been with family.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

(Happy Boofday, OP)

Ehh depends. Usually i either spend it with family and have a nice dinner or i go out and do something wild and woolly. This year i have no plans for anything in particular.

My most recent birthday? I had a dinner in a luxury restaurant alone. I ate a duck shepherd's pie, a snow bass with lime sauce, a glass of limoncello. Well..........it's kinda forever alone if you ask me.

Generally I don't do much during that day. I just spend it at home or something doing the usual. My parents usually buy a cake (usually chocolate with strawberries :drool: ) but not much aside from that. This year though its going to be different as it falls during the month of finals so i'll be studying or writing exams.

Go to work, get a few texts/phone calls here and there to remind me it's my birthday. Possibly go to dinner with my lady. Video games.

After like 21 I stopped giving a crap about my birthday. It's now just a marker of another year closer to death.