QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

I got into it with some kid at the YMCA when I was in like 5th or 6th grade and he mashed my head into some bleachers. Wasn't too bad. But he totally kicked my ass :(

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthem has a special place in my heart, because it was written for angry teenagers. :P:

Honorable mention to Shadow Dragon and Awakening. Because I'm a rebel like that. :P:

i'm glad that after all the questions that assume 100% of people watch movies and read books, game is actually an option for once.

People who neither watch films nor read books are neither numerically nor culturally significant.

(television shows are obviously included in the question, but whatever.)

Edited by Parrhesia

i'm glad that after all the questions that assume 100% of people watch movies and read books, game is actually an option for once.

i mean

statistically speaking, i would say most people with access to the internet have read a fucking book before or at least watched a movie

answer: THE DOOM MOVIE

I've been told by many people that the Secret Life of Walter Mitty is pretty bad but I loved it and don't see what is bad about it.

Alternitively: Tenacious D

Mortal Kombat is generally regarded as a terrible film, so I'll go with that.

The first one isn't all that bad. The second is pretty terrible.

I watched Bio-Dome for its entire length. Didn't have anything better to do that day.

I watched this film called Jurassic Shark, you pretty much get how B-Movie and terrible it is from that, but since I was with friends it was probably the most hilarious thing ever. The ending (of the film) is genius.

Edited by Tryhard

I don't tend to read bad books. The worst I have read in quality is probably about middling or somewhat mediocre teenage fantasy, Eragon and the like. My least liked would probably be Queen of the Damned, the third and final book in the Vampire Chronicles' original trilogy by Anne Rice. For those of you who hate Myers' work, I have read the entire Twilight series, so that says something. Queen of the Damned took an amazing background and just flattened it, burned it into cinders, and pissed on the ashes.

I don't tend to read bad books. The worst I have read in quality is probably about middling or somewhat mediocre teenage fantasy, Eragon and the like. My least liked would probably be Queen of the Damned, the third and final book in the Vampire Chronicles' original trilogy by Anne Rice. For those of you who hate Myers' work, I have read the entire Twilight series, so that says something. Queen of the Damned took an amazing background and just flattened it, burned it into cinders, and pissed on the ashes.

I only partially agree because i liked QotD quite a bit. The only problem i had with it was the Lestat POV and the anticlimactic ending. That series truly went to shit with Memnoch The Devil.

Anyway, worst film i love(d): Super Mario Bros movie. Theres also a bunch of terrible movies i liked as a kid that i cannot hate entirely now that im older.

Worst book? Twilight (the first book). I read that book while i was on holiday in Bodega with my parents. It was such a nice weekend and that book reminds me of it. So i really cant hate it despite how trite it is.

Worst game? Uhhh...Drakkhen probably. Its a bad game, but i fucking love it.

except nothing was bad about maleficent

Except for the villain having their personality and development narrated more than shown.

Which really hurts the film for me. Wouldn't watch it again.

The worst I have read in quality is probably about middling or somewhat mediocre teenage fantasy, Eragon and the like.

For those of you who hate Myers' work, I have read the entire Twilight series, so that says something.

Those, for me~ Though I saw the Eragon movie and that was a bad one that I did not really enjoy