QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

Croissants.

EDIT If that's not a type of bread, it should be.

Edited by Refa

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Dwarf Bread]Rock-hard (and indeed contains various rocks such as gravel), never goes stale, and is terribly sustaining. A traveller can go for miles, just knowing there's dwarf bread in their pack. A traveller can think of just about anything to eat rather than dwarf bread including their own foot and even pumpkins (see Witches Abroad).

[spoiler=alternatively]bread infused with roasted garlic

shit I just remembered

naan is pretty fucking godly as a substrate and otherwise

changing my vote to that

Can pretzel (rolls) count? ;~~~; Pretzel rolls came straight from heaven

My family doesn't get a huge variety of bread... so I don't know my breads

But once I had a type of bread that tasted really good on its own like pretzel rolls and we only ever got it once~ I don't remember what its name was. Sad~

[spoiler=Dwarf Bread]Rock-hard (and indeed contains various rocks such as gravel), never goes stale, and is terribly sustaining. A traveller can go for miles, just knowing there's dwarf bread in their pack. A traveller can think of just about anything to eat rather than dwarf bread including their own foot and even pumpkins (see Witches Abroad).

[spoiler=alternatively]bread infused with roasted garlic

In the Discworld series, dwarven bread is used as a weapon.

im gonna have to agree with the thor and say garlic bread, but as to be not entirely unoriginal ill add that banana bread is pretty fucking amazing, pumpkin bread is pretty fucking amazing, cinnamon bread is pretty fucking amazing, and chocolate babka is pretty fucking amazing

im gonna have to agree with the thor and say garlic bread, but as to be not entirely unoriginal ill add that banana bread is pretty fucking amazing, pumpkin bread is pretty fucking amazing, cinnamon bread is pretty fucking amazing, and chocolate babka is pretty fucking amazing

Didn't even think of babka!

Banana nut bread, or garlic bread. Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Garlic more often so it wins.

Edited by Makaze