QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really tough to answer and not because "pfft holidays are just 'another day' to me" but because I do like quite a few but idk which I like most

... Maybe New Year's? That or Thanksgiving

well it's the holiday of eating so I can totally get the love for it

I love it too, I just like dressing up and candy too much for it to beat Halloween

I'd have Halloween as my favourite as well if I got involved in any of that~!

But I don't ;u; Usually if anything Halloween is the time I associate with having to go out/stay out in the cold handing out candy because of my dad taking my brothers out leaving me as the only one left to pass them out~

Although he lets them go on their own now that they're older and so it's him passing out the candy but it'll take a while before I can break that association ;u;

But someday maybe I can actually own clothes that I can use to dress up for halloween~ Just not atm...

Omg why are majority of the big holidays during the cold time of the year though, so cruel ;~~~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'd have Halloween as my favourite as well if I got involved in any of that~!

But I don't ;u; Usually if anything Halloween is the time I associate with having to go out/stay out in the cold handing out candy because of my dad taking my brothers out leaving me as the only one left to pass them out~

Although he lets them go on their own now that they're older and so it's him passing out the candy but it'll take a while before I can break that association ;u;

But someday maybe I can actually own clothes that I can use to dress up for halloween~ Just not atm...

Omg why are majority of the big holidays during the cold time of the year though, so cruel ;~~~;

Wait hold on. Are both of your brothers younger than you are? I thought you had one who was younger and one who was older.

Wait hold on. Are both of your brothers younger than you are? I thought you had one who was younger and one who was older.

I do~!

Except... add on another younger~ 2 younger, 1 older

Easter, I don't care about the religious parts I just love chocolate bunnies and Cadbury eggs(though now they've made Halloween themed ones too making them around somewhat less rarely yay) and bunny imagery everywhere in general basically anything that showcases a lot of bunnies is A++++

Easter and Thanksgiving.

Easter makes my birthday feel a bit more better, not to mention, chocolates.(and bunnies)

Thanksgiving... good food, seriously other than that, it's really calming for me, I usually have very quiet Thanksgiving days and I like quiet days, so it adds up nicely.