QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever I give up I think I'm probably just being completely unclear or something and I'm too worn out to want to worry about it anymore uguuuuuuuu

these nerds

rap is still gay

*frowns* You guys just aint no fun.

btw i still need to download that Cake Da Killa.

*frowns* You guys just aint no fun.

well I mean

she was being super clear

I don't think there's much more she should be been trying to do if people weren't receptive to it

Freohr is making perfect sense to me. Liking an entire genre seems to imply that based on what you've heard you tend to like the music and there's a good chance that you'd like more if you heard it, the same way disliking a genre would imply that based on what you've heard to tend to dislike the music and there's a good chance you'd dislike more if you heard it. (The stigma about rap of course is a different issue and I totally get that)

Oh dear

I can guess what the majority of those answers to that are, except I also have a feeling it's just that the more vocal ones could be giving the wrong impression...

Question 401. What is your least favourite genre of music?

mods please probate anyone who uses broad generalisations to dismiss country and rap

they are still eligible answers just don't be a prick lol

my least favourite genre of music is video game music btw, also i am correct, fight me

which is the one subgenre of metal that tends to have really really extreme gross lyrics

I am sorry I am really bad at genre names

I thought that but I was not confident in that call

It's either that or black metal, cuz otherwise we'd be getting into all the nebulously defined subgenres and the likes, and I'm pretty sure no one actually knows they exist as genres (even the fans).

Unless I'm wrong somehow.