QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Introduction to Sociology classes (why someone whose major is engineering had to attend those here is beyond my comprehension. Still, I liked them)

Edited by Nobody

Hmm... well..... there aren't a lot of those. So it took me a while to finally remember that I thought I wouldn't like my little pony friendship is magic when I checked it out~ Some of the first episodes were a little eh to me but after a bit I started to really adore the show x3

Which also reminds me I fully expected to not like Pinkie Pie either and at first I didn't as much but she really grew on me in later episodes

Hmm... well..... there aren't a lot of those. So it took me a while to finally remember that I thought I wouldn't like my little pony friendship is magic when I checked it out~ Some of the first episodes were a little eh to me but after a bit I started to really adore the show x3

Which also reminds me I fully expected to not like Pinkie Pie either and at first I didn't as much but she really grew on me in later episodes

ah mah gads your sig is glorious!

Anyway...umm question...

I dont know...i think the show Vikings? I thought it was going to be another cheeseball show about stereotypical vikings and not taking too much strides in the way of historical accuracy. They really tried seeing how its based on sagas, theres liberties taken. and its pretty good considering the actual depiction of old Norse culture is accurate. I also wound up just plain loving the show and its characters. And dat Warduna doing the score and shit! <3

Horror: No thanks.

As for this question. . .the Cardfight Vanguard anime. The bad parts are more cringeworthy than a drunk married man confessing his love for the mailman during karaoke, but goddamn the subtle things are amazing. . .

Yesterday: Atmospheric/etc. horror can be cool.

Today: No idea. Maybe Princess Tutu? Was a loooong while ago though.

I haven't been in a fight since elementary, I'm not really confrontational and there's honestly no reason for people to confront me.

I had a tooth kicked out in that fight though, but it was already a loose one.

EDIT: I answered a question from a while back, crap.

Edited by Knight

Project X Zone. It's still about as mindless as I expected it to be, but still kind of fun regardless (if not repetitive).

Project X Zone. It's still about as mindless as I expected it to be, but still kind of fun regardless (if not repetitive).

actually yes this in fact to the letter

...I hope you don't mind me appearing here.

Question 295. What was the last thing you liked that you thought you'd hate?

To be completely honest, the FE franchise. But mostly because I was watching a friend who made painfully bad decisions. To further compound the issue, the next person I watched spent 20+ turns arena grinding. Naturally I thought FE was a grindy and insanely difficult game which wasn't for me.

Now, though...

Edited by Iceflare

I was very apprehensive of Frozen going in to see in

Edited by Specta

kanye west

also because i want to answer: the worst--but hilarious--film i've ever seen is between a talking cat?!?, the room, and teeth

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Not that I thought I'd hate them, or even not-like them, but I was surprised at how much I ended up talking to stoly and hex

..that's not really in the realm of what this question is supposed to be asking, though, just what came to mind

(I have no idea why it's what came to mind)

Edited by Rehab