QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

haha some weak-ass guy couldn't handle some shirtless dudes i drew in 9th grade those scared him apparently

some other dude got scared because I said I was gonna get super jacked on my own terms without using anything like steroids

weaklings

but really i think i've gotten a pretty good hold over my temper most of the time

I like to give off a slightly intimidating aura to strangers just so they leave me the fuck alone and I can work in peace (more of a problem in high school than college anyway) but really if you're friends with me I'm not very frightening no

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently yes. Once when I was in a hospital the nurse said he was scared of me causing trouble because I looked menacing, but he said that since then he had revised his opinion of me to thinking of me as a "gentle giant" (I'm only 6'0" though!).

Yeah, lots of people, for some reason.

In HS, some of my friends told me that that, before they became my friends, they were afraid of talking to me for like a year because I was so quiet and they thought I would blow up at them for even approaching me. They justified it by saying I was so smart that I was probably one of those snobby guys too.

I'm a very "don't speak unless spoken to" kinda person irl so that's like the exact opposite kind of impression I want to make. :b

new rule if you take great delight in answering 'yes' you have to add more details

Assuming you were targeting me, I'll take it to mean 'appearing to take great delight'.

It doesn't bother me when people are scared of me, but I don't intentionally try to scare them since I don't gain anything by it. I think it's hilarious when people are scared of me for no apparent reason.

Not enough people have been scared of me for it to bring great anything.

There have been a handful of people I have been a tangible threat to, either politically or literally. They were afraid of things that I had every intention and ability to do, so their fear was 'not without reason'.

im adorable so i dont think anybody has ever been scared of my appearance.

i cant say i know if anybody has been scared of me though, cause usually that just means theyd avoid you right?

im adorable so i dont think anybody has ever been scared of my appearance.

You know just cuz kirby is sleeping doesn't mean he isn't scary. Kirby is a terrifying force of destruction. He's like the Shiva of Nintendo.

I've definitely frightened people before, but I'm not sure I ever had someone who was scared of me in general

I'm entirely capable of being scary I'm just not in that state usually

yeah, when I pull a knife on people

generally no, but there was one time where I yelled at a friend after being in a bad mood and when I later apologized for it he said he thought I was going to kill him

You know just cuz kirby is sleeping doesn't mean he isn't scary. Kirby is a terrifying force of destruction. He's like the Shiva of Nintendo.

im going to suck you up and spit you out

are you sure thats scary? cause now i just feel dirty

new rule if you take great delight in answering 'yes' you have to add more details

lol |:/

Assuming you were targeting me, I'll take it to mean 'appearing to take great delight'.

He meant me most likely. The thing is, my reasons for answering yes are fucking self explanatory. Irl im intimidating as fuck and have had strangers give me a wide berth. My Resting Bitch Face is a sight to behold. (also Woman With Confidence = Terrifying to a lot of people in general)

What amuses me is that someone would even ask me to explain why.

It doesn't bother me when people are scared of me, but I don't intentionally try to scare them since I don't gain anything by it. I think it's hilarious when people are scared of me for no apparent reason.

There have been a handful of people I have been a tangible threat to, either politically or literally. They were afraid of things that I had every intention and ability to do, so their fear was 'not without reason'.

I wish I could unintentionally scare people it would make me feel imposing and strong ;___;

He was clearly talking about loki