QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

Hmmmmm I don't have any irl friends from home ;u; My closest friends are the two SFers I've met on several occasions in person~! Although one is certainly even more than a close friend

But I'd say I consider Nightmare one of my closest friends as well~ Probably mainly just those three because I talk(/have talked over time) to them most, but there are some other people that I'd consider getting pretty close to "my closest friends" level =o

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually there's also my dog and Specta and Integrity's dog and their cat and the three goats and this beetle from the Cincinnati zoo and a penguin from the Cincinnati zoo and a bearded dragon from the Indianapolis zoo and a bear from the Indianapolis zoo Edited by Freohr Datia

Actually there's also my dog and Specta and Integrity's dog and their cat and the three goats and this beetle from the Cincinnati zoo and a penguin from the Cincinnati zoo and a I think bearded dragon from the Indianapolis zoo

are you an animal Whisperer

About a half dozen or so close friends IRL and maybe a few online. Then there's a good dozen or two who I get along with but wouldn't really call close.

when i say 'close friends' i mean 'would shack up in my house indefinitely/front substantial money without repayment/invade hell for'. that said, i am going to very confidently say four plus my family. i'm very close with all three members of my immediate family (especially the specta) and very distant from the entire extended family.

those mentioned four are my woman, my petal, my bbbba, and my buddy Jim.

Edited by Integrity

are you an animal Whisperer

imaknow

Integrity's theory is I'm beta enough that they don't feel threatened~

OH YEAH and I forgot MY TURTLE FRIEND from Cinci

Lesseeeeeee

I'm close to my immediate family but I'd trust my sister with anything really.

Then I have like, one really close friend who's like a brother to me. Got a couple other good friends, otherwise.

Oh yeah, online I dunno. probably a couple?

Edited by Bluedoom

I have a good number of people I consider really great friends, for sure, but I'd say there are about 3 people who are in a particular tier of their own (+1 to the count if I'm including my turbonerd brother)

they're the people I'd go to first if I was freaking out or something

seven, seven close friends mua ha ha ha

and actually im surprised how many of you consider people you only know online as close friends. friends/good friends sure, but close friends? i dont see it, anyone wanna expound on that