QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

Let's Plays suck. I read one once on FFVIII, that's when I thought they were cool. But now the market's saturated with bland personalities being obnoxious. I guess that comes with any market expanding though. -,-

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Xenogears one was amazing,

The Dark Id's right? That guys LP is da bess. He also did a Chrono Cross one which was gr9.

Im a bigger fan of screenshot LP logs tbh. I'll sometimes lurk the lparchive for one or just read a run someone is doing here.

Not really into the youtube thing.

The Dark Id's right? That guys LP is da bess. He also did a Chrono Cross one which was gr9.

Im a bigger fan of screenshot LP logs tbh. I'll sometimes lurk the lparchive for one or just read a run someone is doing here.

Yes yes, The Dark Id.

I feel like there's so much more you can do with a screenshot LP than a video LP, unless you like, actively hack the game to bend it to your will. Definitely prefer screenshot > video.

useless

man idk if I should be putting spoilers like that in black as they usually are or blue as they unusually are

Video LPs are like the lowest form of entertainment tbh. It's just gameplay footage with repetitive, uninteresting commentary over it.

Clearly you don't watch the ones that I watch~! ^o^ They are hardly repetitive

I almost... can't do screenshot LPs that much... most of the time when I look at a screenshot I have no clear idea what's going on in it (because usually the games played are ones I don't know~) and ADHD=can't read that much text for very long. I have so much concentration issues with text/screenshot LPs

I have a bit of concentration issues with video LPs as well (I could never watch one >5min video all the way through) but it's easier on me than text and also I can more easily understand what's going on than with screenshots because then I get the whole picture.

I hate the word splene, actually I hate most names for organs cause thinking of the inside of a human body makes me feel uneasy.

Oh yeah that reminds me of my extreme hate for the word "overrated"...

I think I hate that one even more than my previous pick

Because that word pretty much just has no meaning whatsoever... and I saw it so much that it lost all meaning to me

It's basically a useless word

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh yeah that reminds me of my extreme hate for the word "overrated"...

I think I hate that one even more than my previous pick

Because that word pretty much just has no meaning whatsoever... and I saw it so much that it lost all meaning to me

It's basically a useless word

Are you saying it's overrated?