QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

I was really big into Duel Monsters/Yu-Gi-Oh! a few years back. I used an E-Hero deck, and I'm pretty sure I still have it lying around here, somewhere.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a bit fanatical about Magic: The Gathering in my early teens. I used to collect Yugioh and Pokemon cards, but I never really played either of them.

Yugioh when I was little. Play MtG and Hearthstone (vaguely qualifies) now. They're both fun. My avtar is a Hearthstone card so that's probably worth something.

Edited by Reinfleche

I played a little of Magic The Gathering in my teens years, but very little.

Other than baseball cards and Garbage Pail Kids cards in the 80s, i didnt do trading cards much.

Have a couple of Pokemon and MTG cards (the latter is worth. . .not that much, and yes I checked). I've got most of my old Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and just traded some $10 common.

Currently playing Vanguard (Gold Paladin/Genesis, thinking about dong Aqua Force legion) and Weiss Schwarz (Kill la Kill). The former is because my dear friend dragged me into it, kicking and screaming, and the latter was because the regional tournament offered a Fairy Tale play mat. Take a wild guess at which tournament I did better in. ;/

Have a couple of Pokemon and MTG cards (the latter is worth. . .not that much, and yes I checked). I've got most of my old Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and just traded some $10 common.

Currently playing Vanguard (Gold Paladin/Genesis, thinking about dong Aqua Force legion) and Weiss Schwarz (Kill la Kill). The former is because my dear friend dragged me into it, kicking and screaming, and the latter was because the regional tournament offered a Fairy Tale play mat. Take a wild guess at which tournament I did better in. ;/

you sound annoyed, so it must be the one offering the play mat

I played a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! Some pokemon too, actually. I still have cards from both! Although I remember as a kid, someone stole like all my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, which made me really sad. But then I got new ones a long time later, and I think I might have lost some of those...LOL. But if I remember correctly, I had some Harpie Ladies style cards, and some water based cards also. I don't think I ever had much of a strategy to playing it, I just stocked up on useful magic and trap cards, and monsters with high attack/defense pts that wouldn't require me to sacrifice all the time.

(Jordan LOL I just got on here)

Edited by mewyeon

I was lucky enough to somehow obtain a Charizard. It is however in poor condition, and I don't remember exactly how I obtained it.

I need to find my collection and GET SOME PICTURES because I'm pretty sure I had a couple of hundred energy cards alone, and I think something like 40+ shinies. I don't remember exactly. It's been so many years.

Probably either seeing Siouxsie Sioux or Magazine. I've played at more than I've seen, so I guess my final gig back in 2011 could count too.

Used to play ygo (had several bootleg cards and a few legit) had some contact to pokemon cards through my cousins but we didn't even know how to play it, so we always made up something

Don't have any with anymore

if it counts there's also that in-game tcg in digimon world (200)3

Uhh I don't usually go to concerts tbh

I guess Geraldo Azevedo last year

uhhh

Maybe the Chicago concert I was at ~a month ago

not sure if it's that or the B-52s / the Go-Go's concert a year before that

#dadrock

WAIT NO

it might've been my church choir singing their favorite rock anthems

that was amazing

it probably was that, actually

(you haven't heard a church choir sing until you've heard them sing Time Warp)

I'm the poor guy who doesn't go to concerts very often unless they're really cheap. I remember going to see a group that did rock songs on the violin years ago, that's probably my favourite.

>trading card games

played quite a bit of magic: the gathering back in the day

i have to get rid of those thousands of cards somehow

>favorite concert

abreu project a few years ago

it's a pity they kind of don't have a place where they could reliably announce their shows