QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these peeps saying theyve never been to a concert. This needs to be remedied!

Probably either seeing Siouxsie Sioux or Magazine. I've played at more than I've seen, so I guess my final gig back in 2011 could count too.

Bolded: :U FEEL MINE ENVY, SHIN! FEEL IT!

Hmmm...this question is hard. Like, really hard. Ozzfest 2004 was gr9 because of a lot of reasons. Best one though? Nah i dont know. Skinny Puppy back in March was just fucking fantastic. Type O Negative in 2008 was all of my yes. I just...cannot peg it down to one. Theres too many answers and too many gr9 shows.

Kanye mbdtf era concert over Yeezus

The mosh pits were kinda lackluster both times but its not really the crowd for it anyway.

Also motley crue despite vince not being able to sing more than 10 seconds without getting out of breath

Bombay Bicycle Club had top notch lights though

Edited by Alb

Went to an Elton John concert, and my mom asked me if I smelled fish. . .

I helped in a concession stand during another concert. Nothing much of note there.

holy shit its belisarius

whats up big guy

went to an AC/DC concert at the foxborough/gillette stadium/whatever they call it. it was a pretty great concert and even better i didnt have to pay for it cause my friend got free tickets

Oh, it exists? It's a totally sweet function~!

(and if you want, I can edit the first post so that the spoiler tags are no longer broken)