QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Consolas is pretty high up there? But it's hard to say what tone of voice is your favourite. Edited by Makaze

I guess Consolas is pretty high up there? But it's hard to say what tone of voice is your favourite.

plenty of people already think you're a robot you don't need to type in consolas to convey that :V

plenty of people already think you're a robot you don't need to type in consolas to convey that :V

It's just a fixed width font that's prettier than Courier...

OH FUCKING SNAP

trebuchet ms is good too yeah

... have they removed impact from the fonts on this site?! what the fuck

heron font

Hmm, I don't think of my overall favourite font all that often I suppose~ But I do quite like Palatino Linotype it even lets me =I the way I want to~!

And whenever I want to go for pretty fancy cursive fonts I tend to go with Alex Brush~ Which I had to download so people probably have no clue what that is (but that's the font I used in my profile banner)

Edited by Freohr Datia

The Mr. Saturn font (from Earthbound). Boing!

Totally this.

There was a really nice font called Lato Light I had to use for some design stuff last year, I think. Can't really call it my favorite since I'm not entirely sure that's the name.

OH FUCKING SNAP

trebuchet ms is good too yeah

... have they removed impact from the fonts on this site?! what the fuck

I think it's no longer a default Windows font and that's why they (IPB) removed it.

I kind of want to look through my vast collection of fonts to find a legit ~favorite~ but that would take literally forever

I think it's no longer a default Windows font and that's why they (IPB) removed it.

fuck

me and the impact font had some good times on this forum, man ;.;

Well.... they can just type out the code with font=fontname and it'll work for them if they've got that font installed on their computer and I imagine majority of people would~

That's the only way I posted in palatino linotype in my response

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well.... they can just type out the code with font=fontname and it'll work for them if they've got that font installed on their computer and I imagine majority of people would~

That's the only way I posted in palatino linotype in my response

wow lol that does work

gonna bet that most of you can't see it though