QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

I don't follow any sport in particular, but if I had to choose it would be whatever state teams where I live. Which would be the Baltimore Ravens and the..uhh....other ones. My reasoning being it puts the people I interact with in somewhat better moods.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that a fully-professional team would also tear it up in the Conference South. What team do you support?

I support whoever is GOOD. Only the strongest, no colour, no nationality, no NOTHING.

Disclaimer: I don't actually follow football, just the World Cup. I don't follow any other sports, either.

Hoo boy.

Hockey

>Toronto Maple Leafs

I'll admit. I grew up in around Toronto, and was as such raised a Leafs fan, alongside the rest of my family that actually gave a rat's ass about hockey. I still have a Mats Sundin jersey sitting in my dad's house.

>Calgary Flames

Hometown bias.

American Football

>Denver Broncos

My dad was the one who got me into football, and as he was/is a Denver fan as well, I jumped in with him. Being a Leafs/Broncos fan together, I have experienced much playoff anguish in the last couple of years.

Basketball

>Utah Jazz

I used to cheer for Sacramento back when they had Peja Stojakovic, Chris Webber and all those awesome dudes, but when they left, I ended up moving on to Utah, simply because I liked their uniform design. I've since grown to appreciate the team's surprisingly rich history, while looking forward to the future.

I support whoever is GOOD. Only the strongest, no colour, no nationality, no NOTHING.

Disclaimer: I don't actually follow football, just the World Cup. I don't follow any other sports, either.

Club_the_strongest_escudo_white_backgrou

Newcastle Knights.

Football is the only team sport I give half a fig about so yeah

The Australian rugby league team I assume?

Right lads; update time.

Question 231. Do you consider yourself attractive?

My answer comes later

when I'm drunk after watching Sydney FC lose 420-0 to Brisbane

after much deliberation YEH i dint used to but i does now

also brisbane did not beat sydney 420-0 the score was in fact a respectable sydney 6-9 brisbane which is better than i could have hoped 5

Yes, my face doesn't make babies cry or people recoil in fear. I'm not going to be like an eyepatch model or anything but I'm a man who will settle for just simply not resembling a baboon's butt.

Ehh, not all that much. The most unattractive thing looking thing about me is how I'm stuck with a default expression makes me look perpetually stoned or bored and therefore not all that expressive.. other than that I like my eyes and I'd describe myself as just "average".

Not particularly but it's more or less I just can't be bothered to effort but I wouldn't say unattractive either? Like what's the middle ground

I can pull off stylish as fuck but I lack the energy and I don't like attracting attention or unwanted people anyway

I hope my resume is attractive, though, I need a job

Edited by Thor Odinson