QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say I don't really care but I put on makeup anyway because it makes me feel more confident in public and shit. Because it feels nice to be like hot damn

so ya I guess sorta

I've been told I was cute on more than one occasion, but I've always considered myself average in the looks department.

Heh, actually i do think im a bit above average. Mostly because of my age/looks ratio. I look nearly 15 years younger than i am. So compared to some of my peers around my same age, oh yeah.

Of course, i do hang out with some really attractive people sometimes so im not exactly on their level. I look rather average next to a lot of them. (but not foogly) Doesnt hurt my self esteem none, to be honest. Im really totally over being really self conscious of how i look. I know what i got and what i dont and im cool with it. Plus i look gr9mazing in really fancy clothes.

I consider myself to be one of the least attractive people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

By no means.

Wow TheEnd are you a fan of Jack Vance?

Edited by SeverIan

Maybe average, but hopefully as time passes it will improve.

So yeah, half and half on the matter.

Edited by MONDAYKARP

I don't find myself that attractive, but there are a few girls that flirt with me. But the girl I like said there was nothing appealing about me... well, that hurt So I'm somewhat confused of if I'm just average or somewhat attractive.

Sure, whenever I stop being lazy and actually put my contacts on.

As for the previous question which I didn't answer on time FSR, don't really support any sports teams in particular? I know, lame answer, probably why I forgot to answer on time. Subconsciously!

New question!

Question 232. What advice would you give to your 5-year old self?

Edited by Parrhesia

Stocks to invest in.

Games to get into, friends to make.

Probably to be more social in general.

I dunno, my five year old self was an obstinate asshole iirc.

This incidentally is the first requested question.

I do not think I would be able to talk to my five-year old self. If I had to I would twist their arm around their back and force them to be more social. I don't think it's urgent, though - I turned out okay in the end, the hard part is over with.