QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was gonna update it earlier but the fucking site went down

and I did address your questions - that I was rejecting one and leaving the other up to debate since I wasn't wholly convinced by it

however

think I can redeem the one I actually remember

Question 415. How clean do you keep your email accounts?

btw you came off as really passive-aggressive and, hell, i almost dropped it out of spite! but it's not like i have any ideas anyway

bee the tee the dubs mine is rough as shit and i never go through it so i perpetually just ignore messages rather than marking them as read

was on like 1800 unread messages on the mostly-spam email for a while.

it's like i can fucking count to 24 hours, just because i'm not exactly prompt some days and am a literal drama student doesn't stop me from being able to know how long a 'day' lasts

main accounts - i rarely delete stuff, but i timely read (or at least mark as read) everything that isn't in the spam folder

i only organize stuff in folders in one of them though

spam accounts - thousands of unread shit, no damns given

Never really clean them up. Mostly a result of checking "do not fucking send me emails" on websites I register for but they send me emails anyway??????????????

But it's not like I use emails for anything serious, anyway, so it doesn't really matter. The most use I'd make is for activation emails, and those would be the latest sooooooooooooooo...

I have five active email addresses, the only ones which aren't full of spam are my work email and my personal private one. The others probably have several hundred unread ones each.

The juno account I almost never use anymore is going to have toooooooons of unread messages on it by now

But the hotmail account that I use every day is perfectly clean, no unread messages and I clear the junk mail too because I'm OCD like that~ I always try to get rid of that number in parentheses on the side ^o^ Though at least with junk mail I just do it once a day, not once a junk mail~

Edited by Freohr Datia