QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's like

i get it

i am not a fucking alarm clock every 24 hours

Sometimes my sleeping hours differ, sometimes I'm doing something at the time, hell, sometimes I just plain forget. I'm human, for fuck's sake. This thread has managed 402 pages over 186 questions so far (which is, incidentally, a significantly better return than the original thread), so it isn't as though interest is dying because, hey, guess what, I don't like cheap trolling petitioners and I update roughly every 30 hours on average as opposed to a certain time on the dot.

but sure go ahead and passive-aggressively bitch about me lol

Ugghghgh, either Ys Chronicles, Romancing SaGa Minstrel's Song, Etrian Odyssey Untold or Dragon Quest VII

Probably Romancing SaGa, just from how much was improved from the SNES title, voice acting aside.

Dragon Quest VII was great too, but besides graphics and the odd tinkering with stats and maps, DWVII was just as good

EO:U was cool, but having to complete Story Mode for 100% completion, and not knowing this, and having to delete my Classic Mode file. ugh.

EO:UII's Story Mode looks hideous with that over frolicky princess BTW.

And Ys Chronicles was cool in general, favourite part being the kick ass OST.

Question 417. Do you still ever play browser games?

'cause i was thinking earlier on how when I was like, 10-12, Armour Games and similar sites were the shit. Relatively.

when I was in middle school (I think?) I played on sites like Kongregate all the time

nothing like that recently

the last browser game I played was 2048

EDIT: which for the record is a great game

Edited by Euklyd

not very often but once in a while i go play through every crush the castle on armorgames

also

EDIT: historically fuck yeah, neopets owned

Edited by Integrity

i played runescape when it was a browser game back in grade school.

nowadays, I play that marvel fb game simply because there is a distinct lack of non action/fighting superhero games existing. [the japan only srw-esque tokusatsu game is too tedious to set up.]

oh and i played flash games on the lego site when i was a kid. they were kind of addicting.

Edited by Captain Britain

Sometimes I still do~!

And as OldMan and Nightmarre answered, cute adorable pretty breedy-dragon game

And occasionally when I get bored I still play other stuffs like bubble shooter or robot unicorn attack or some other stuffs too!