Morgan(M) confession...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that's pretty well done; too bad it wasn't Todd Haberkorn voicing, it would've made it even funnier.

I wonder if there's a female Morgan version...?

The picture looks great, and that art style isn't too far off from the original. The person who recorded the confession was no Todd Haberkorn, but their delivery was pretty good as well. I like it.

You know what they say: incest is wincest.

If only the artist had given that male Morgan dark brown hair. :(

Not everyone makes this stuff with Freddy in mind, silly. ~3~ Besides, you could always photoshop it to Fred's brown or something.

Not everyone makes this stuff with Freddy in mind, silly. ~3~ Besides, you could always photoshop it to Fred's brown or something.

Well yeah, but it seems like just about everyone makes Awakening art with Chrom x Female Avatar in mind. >.>

And true, but I don't know how to do that. >_< The closest I'd get is using the color replacement tool, but it still probably wouldn't turn to the right shade.

Well yeah, but it seems like just about everyone makes Awakening art with Chrom x Female Avatar in mind. >.>

And true, but I don't know how to do that. >_< The closest I'd get is using the color replacement tool, but it still probably wouldn't turn to the right shade.

I don't know, that could be Priam!Morgan, or Chrom!Brady!Morgan, or Chrom!Inigo!Morgan... yeah, you're probably right, actually.

If only the artist had given that male Morgan dark brown hair. :(

I personally would like to have seen Morgan with his default black hair, but like Malebolganone said, Chrom/Robin is a hell of a lot more popular than any other f!Robin ship. Eventually, you come to expect 90% of m!Morgan fanart to feature him with royal blue hair.

Actually yeah, that's about right. I do stuff with the color replacement tool all the time. :3 It's about as easy as it seems. You just color-suck Fred's hair and color-replace Morgan's or whatever. I guess the lightness/darkness would be an issue but there are other tools to deal with that too.

Edited by BANRYU

Chrom has a huge lead over the other males, it's quite funny actually. But pairing him with female Robin is so convenient...

So's pairing her with Frederick lol. You get him at the same time (not counting the premonition). :P

Popularity or no though, Chrom x Female Avatar is so overdone. Like 90% of all Awakening fanart relates to them in some way. And don't just say I'm really biased, because I'd get tired of any other pairing if they got the same treatment.

So's pairing her with Frederick lol. You get him at the same time (not counting the premonition). :P

No it isn't. Chrom/Avatar is huge maingame on higher difficulties because Chrom is a forced deploy on all maps, and allowing him to hide behind your best unit means you don't have to deploy anyone else, which is far and away the easiest way to clear Lunatic. If Avatar was going with someone else, you'd have to find some other way to protect Chrom which requires more overleveled units on some maps.

Not to mention, it would also be more convenient for Frederick to want to help Sumia bolster her offense at least until she becomes a Dark Flier, anyways.

Edited by Just call me Al

I never had much trouble protecting Chrom, even on the harder maps. I only ever lost him in DLC chapters. Also, just because Chrom/Avatar might be a good battle team doesn't mean they have to be married. You can put Chrom with Sumia or someone else later. It's not hard, Avatar has the lowest priority on Chrom's list of possible wives.

Not to mention, it would also be more convenient for Frederick to want to help Sumia bolster her offense at least until she becomes a Dark Flier, anyways.

Except Sumia doesn't come until a bit later. If you have an Avatar with -def or -strength, Frederick can help with that.

Edited by Anacybele