[Battle: FE9. BAD RNG GAME] Randa vs Anon

General Horace

TURN 5

z3ve.pngVSgfwk.png

Kieran activates GAMBLE

27 damage, godawful but existant hit, barely existant crit

Regardless it's a hit! and a crit! and a dead small child. How horrible. Wasn't really much of a gamble since you can never miss unless you have 0% hit initially.

RANDA            ANON
RHYS     39/39   GATRIE    59/59
MIA      00/42   MARCIA    43/43
LARGO    00/60   ROLF      00/45
DEVDAN   00/49   TAURONEO  52/52
KIERAN   50/50   NAESALA   40/62 [12]
Edited by General Horace

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, DA KATTI is hax on generals

TURN 6

ha1t.pngVSz3ve.png

Gatrie Katti haxes Kieran!

Gatrie's NIHIL activates!

19 damage, existant hit, 100% crit

Its a critical hit! Kieran falls.

RANDA            ANON
RHYS     39/39   GATRIE    59/59
MIA      00/42   MARCIA    43/43
LARGO    00/60   ROLF      00/45
DEVDAN   00/49   TAURONEO  52/52
KIERAN   00/50   NAESALA   40/62 [09]
Edited by General Horace

Every turn someone is dying, it seems.

Does counter trigger when you die? If so that could be an amusing option.

Edit: Hold on. Gamble only doubles displayed crit, AFAIK. Meaning it should never really affect anything in this battle.

Edited by Tables

It's dumb when one side chooses all the fragile units and doesn't seem to have Nihil at all. That said, it's probably only good for a couple of gimmick matches, since soon the best strategy will be found and then there's no reason to play it.

Rhys had Nihil on Randa's team, but it didn't matter because he was among 80% of the game that is oneshot by vague katti crits

i couldn't find any stuff on gamble, but I think you're right now that I think about it tables, it should have really been 0%. I thoguht it was too bad otherwise and its too terrible to use ingame sooo yeah.

SO ROLF LIVES

Edited by General Horace

i think generals in general (see what i did there) are pretty powerful in this mode since they just oneshot everything with the vague katti and can live random adept procs

especially without boosters.

In essence, we learned that VK Gatrie is the most broken thing ever in this made. As if he wasn't awesome enough already!

Like I said, Randa doesn't have Nihil at all. It's even more useful in this mode, I think Gatrie could have literally soloed his entire team.

Gatrie solo would have been fun.

Think a complete Nihil ban would be good for this mode? If this metagame is playable at all. Sure looks crazy though!

i think generals in general (see what i did there) are pretty powerful in this mode since they just oneshot everything with the vague katti and can live random adept procs

especially without boosters.

Gatrie and Brom have really low luck too, though. Pretty bad considering bother crit bands and Largo exist and can get two guaranteed crits with a brave attack before taking a counter.

Gatrie can have up to 35 defense, though, which kind of wrecks a double Brave Axe crit. Generals will run riot in this mode, I think.

Anon, want a game against a team I came up with about a minute ago? Same rules as above, but no Miracle since that just prolongs the game.

Edited by Baldrick

Gatrie can have up to 35 defense, though, which kind of wrecks a double Brave Axe crit. Generals will run riot in this mode, I think.

Anon, want a game against a team I came up with about a minute ago? Same rules as above, but no Miracle since that just prolongs the game.

Yep, sounds fun.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Screw critical hits, using Volke is the way to go. OHKOes everything, god tier.

He only has 25% crit, and he needs to crit to proc lethality. A decent number of characters would therefore be safe against him due to either negation bonds or having 25 luck/22 luck+Wishblade.

He only has 25% crit, and he needs to crit to proc lethality. A decent number of characters would therefore be safe against him due to either negation bonds or having 25 luck/22 luck+Wishblade.

The list would be:

Rhys

Mia with two icons

Ilyana with two icons

Mist

Lethe with an icon

Devdan with an icon

Tanith with two icons

Reyson

Janaff with two icons

Lucia with two icons

Elincia

+support bonds

+royals

The royals can attack Volke and get a tink in response, more or less, but the units with enough luck are generally suboptimal.

Wishblade existing adds some more to the list:

Titania with one icon

Marcia with two icons

Astrid with two icons

All three assuming Wishblade equipped.

So this is probably the only meta where Volke is good.