Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

My reviver role kills me when I use it...

Must've missed that part when I was skimming for the confirmation that you did claim Reviver.

It's what I get for reading too fast and wanting to get a post out there.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha.

Real talk though, I feel like I chose the best course of action for my wincon (I remember saying something before about not being a good team player) especially after FFM got killed Day 1. I guess I could draw things out by going into a quote war with SB but honestly he's more townie than I was and it'd be a waste of everyone's time.

Also since I'm going to get lynched anyways, claimtome! I have a 1-Shot Watch/Track (OK, that's pretty cool), 2-Shot Restorer (With the only scum team member with any shots at all dead, wonderful), and 1-Shot Resurrect (I kill myself to resurrect someone, when would that ever come in handy as scum?).

Right here was his claim.

And wow did I really miss that parentheses?

Go me

Frankly I think Refa scumslipped anyway.

"2-shot restorer (with the only scum team member with any shots at all dead, wonderful)"

How does he know that's the only scum team member with any shots if he's town?

Refa is probably scum. *Nods*

Nice catch, Shinori.

Anyway, if everyone's resolved, I think we should lynch Refa now. Votals, please?

Do you want to hammer yet? I do not want to untill kopf comes back.

Frankly I think Refa scumslipped anyway.

"2-shot restorer (with the only scum team member with any shots at all dead, wonderful)"

How does he know that's the only scum team member with any shots if he's town?

Refa is probably scum. *Nods*

There's also the fact that he claimed scum.

A certain board games day tomorrow will keep my activity low for the middle of the day, so to get a bit out of the way:

i'm not sure why people are looking for scum outside of skypal/gp/kopf/junko at this point

Well, we want to find potential scum outside of sky/gp/kopf/junko right?

GP:

wrt his read on Mistuki, he criticizes her suggestions/requested information as bad because it's trying to think from a mafioso's point of view. Speculation isn't inherently bad.

It's not scumhunting though. It just feels unnecessary.

He doesn't comment on her reads nor the content of her posts, but rather on what her posts are

...aren't these the same thing.

I suppose I didn't comment on her reads much but I didn't really read the Shinori case because my enthusiasm was waning at the time and anythign else was probably not worth mentioning.

I fail to see how Shinori's inactivity doesn't merit a mention

You mean that thing he does every game.

Wrt to the rest of Shinori does it not occur to you that a guy who just read 30 pages might not have digested everything? I have barely read the walls, and this goes for Eury too.

he claims that my suspicion on SB is scummy because he's my "only" scumread after 17 pages

Where did I say this? I said that SB, a claimed independent third party, was your second biggest scumread 17 pages in, or at least second on your lynch priority.

and tried to dismiss later as a joke

He said in his very next post that his claim was 100% serious.

None of the actions and reasoning that five others had called town-worthy actions are taken into consideration.

If this is defending yourself, then it's enough that I don't agree with them. I saw no legitimate townslip.

(wrt Terrador) kirsche doesn't have a problem with his posts

One post, I don't have a problem with one statement in one post. The misrep is strong.

I'm not going to try and defend BBM because I'm not inside his head.

Those points actually weren't brought up at random and actually make sense if you look at them in context. First point was a reply to Junko and second point was me replying to someone who was asking if what someone said was brought up before.

Yeah I read but it just didn't read that way too me..? Iunno it's what jumped out at me because I don't think that is the conclusion of a townie. Can you confirm if you think that the person who shuffled votes around is scum or not and my alternative suggestions to "the votes are moved randomly". [modspec]eclipse doesn't like random roles and they're usually frowned upon here so I don't think it's random.[/modspec]

Junko I have made (including this one) a total of two posts so it shouldn't be hard to ISO me :p

Anyway, if everyone's resolved, I think we should lynch Refa now. Votals, please?

Nah there's plenty of time and content to discuss. Speaking of which, what do you think of the Wen slot right now? I notice you didn't include yourself (or me) in your list of peopel who suspect Wen. A search result of Wen

Still need to reread, but GP's constant misreps push her above Mitsuki in the suspicion line. Would also like to know why Terrador thinks I'm scum because I'm on his lynch priority for some reason.

Wen > GP > Mitsuki

Sorry about that, left something out:

A search result of Wen

..in your ISO didn't result to much, so it'd be nice to hear your thoughts on him/about the case Shinori presented. Also, I forgot to add that that quote is from GP and the previous one from Mitsuki, in case it wasn't obvious.

Ok, back online...

Shinori, your suspicion is justified if you put it that way, however, I'm town, and I can and will prove it to everyone next day phase.

Also, since Refa is confirmed!scum I think our target is clear today... Hammer or not?

Sorry for short reply, still re-reading the pages that came up while I slept.

so I have my laptop back. cool.

firstly...
SB what the fuck you ruined my fakecrumbing. Way to rain on my parade.
¬_¬

secondly...
Refa you hoar. You told me you were my scumbuddy. I thought we had something special along with the two hiddens...how could you betray me like this? :angry:
##vote: - wait hold on
pretty sure that Refa is at 6 votes? IDK. Don't want to accidentally hammer.
##unvote if I haven't already.
##angryeyebrows: Refa
(this is not a vote)

Okay so this is my reread of Wen and quick topic notes of everything I see that I feel like I should make note of here.

[snip]

NOW POST #522. Let's talk about this. He wants a role cop to target the third party on Night 1 when we should really be focusing on scum hunting and not wasting time with a third party who claimed minutes into day 1. This is scummy as fuck. He wants to focus on a third over ANYTHING ELSE. I'd much rather a cop go looking for scum than worry about SB. This is like asking a cop to waste a day doing nothing. This is TERRIBLE play.

[snip]

##Unvote:
##Vote: Wen

re:bolded - this is literally what Sky Paladin was doing.

I'm having Shinori as a nullread now because he's made scummy stuff, but suspicion on Refa doesn't seem like bussing.

##Unvote
##Vote: Refa as there are... 3? 4? votes on him and I won't risk a quickhammer.

In MLP:FiM mafia Refa also claimed scum (does he usually do that?) and he painly stated that SB was his scumbuddy, which he was.
I feel like there could be a similar case regarding Euklyd this game. Refa implied a couple of times early in the game that Euklyd was his scumbuddy (here). Euklyd made a RVS vote on Refa asking if he was his scumbuddy, which makes me think it's less likely it was random stuff. Still, I don't think this is enough to consider Euklyd as scum.

However, I've ISO'd Euklyd. His Sky Paladin vote here is far worse than Shinori's: his only stated reason for suspecting Paladin is that he was ITP hunting, as he didn't think tunneling is scummy. Why would wanting to lynch a claimed ITP be scummy, what would scum be trying to achieve that town wouldn't? Most of what I said about Shinori's Paladin vote applies here better.
Other than that he hasn't done much.

Euklyd, you said you were townreadin Refa because of rolespec (among other things). Could you elaborate?

I think Euklyd is null towards scum. I'll probably think more about this when I sleep.

Lynch priority updated is Refa >>> Euklyd > everyone else > Paladin > Green Poet > SB
My read on Paladin didn't change, I just didn't list him previously and I don't really know why.

Responding to bolded stuff.

Sky Paladin focusing on ITPs over scumhunting is scummy because scum care about ITPs and would rather ITP hunt than scumhunt. If they can waste a day lynching a third, harmless or not, I'm pretty sure they'd do so. Someone who has rolled scum before can correct me, but this seems pretty obvious.
Also Sky Paladin was blatantly misrepping SB which is a pretty scummy thing to do in my book.
There may be ~something else~ that I forgot, I feel like there probably is.

I was townreading Refa based on rolespec because "hey could you target me cool things will happen" sounded like a townie sort of role and the way he claimed it gave me townvibes. This was obviously a mistake.
The scumbuddy thing was something I did because I was bored and thought it would be funny, plus I was KIND OF HOPING to draw a nightkill by fakecrumbing Mason (thanks SB).

also I am one of the people Refa hasn't voted for yet. can I claim scum now, or do I have to wait?

I think that's everything. I'm not sure why we're even talking about lynching anyone but the claimed scum.
[spoiler=re:ISOs]also is Kopf's ISO broken I never noticed because
9gVRKiC.png
is a thing. :B):

Scripts are great; there's a link in the info dump.

Oh there was another thing. The only thing that makes me hesitant about lynchinng confirmed scum is if Refa is actually protecting some other more powerful scumbuddy, but that seems unlikely I guess?

IDK. This might ought to be discussed but it's probably just WIFOM.

The most likely other scum around is whoever the fabricator/persuader/whatever was, IMO.

So it's possible that Refa is publicly claiming to draw off heat from him/her.

Just a quick heads-up to let y'all know that I don't support early hammer on Refa, and that it'll be another sixteen or so hours 'til I return, if I don't have wireless at the dogsitting location. Good night and good luck, everyone*!

*and by everyone, I mean just town. Duh~

...amending that. I'll be on-site until about this time tomorrow night. I should be here before this Day phase ends, unless someone hammers down. You'll know within an hour if I'm available to post or not over that span, mmkay? Mmkay.

Probably heading off to sleep shortly. Some thoughts, in case I don't happen to return:

@kirsche - yeah, I understand that you hadn't really gotten the chance to look thoroughly through Eury and the others' reads. Regarding Terrador, I assumed that you didn't have a problem with his posts collectively because he wasn't on your lynch priority, whereas people like myself and Wen were when you still hadn't read all of our posts. So I'd hope I'm not misrepping so much as making the general assumption that people you haven't raised issues with yet are people whose posts you "don't have a problem with," namely Terrador.

wrt BBM, I wasn't asking you to justify nor defend his thought process; just asking what your own independent thoughts on them were.

I may be being preemptive in suspecting you because of your comments on others' posts in terms of what I see to be semantics rather than their reads. I'll wait for some more of your thoughts on the walls and such.

More importantly, I'm very interested in what Wen has to say next. I'm hesitant for a Wen lynch because I think I have a good idea of what he plans on proving tomorrow.

Regardless, Refa's our lynch today. Does anyone have stuff that still needs saying in this day phase?

Well, when I get off work today I won't be around for the entire day tomorrow (sunday my time) unless I can leech net off my neighbor, so I won't be able to respond until around monday (again my time).

I don't think there's much left to say at this point since we seem to agree on refa.

Hammer or not?

Granted if you guys want you could just hammer him tomorrow so I'll just miss the night phase instead of part of the day phase. ^_^

ALL ABOARD THE REFA WAGON

Totally called this whole thing btw.

pro bussing skillz right there.

Well, when I get off work today I won't be around for the entire day tomorrow (sunday my time) unless I can leech net off my neighbor, so I won't be able to respond until around monday (again my time).

I don't think there's much left to say at this point since we seem to agree on refa.

Hammer or not?

Granted if you guys want you could just hammer him tomorrow so I'll just miss the night phase instead of part of the day phase. ^_^

If you're planning to be away for >24 hours, check with Poly to see if you could submit a night action ahead of time (if you have one).

I have no need to end the day early; additionally there may be more discussion? I doubt it, though :shrug:

Hammer or not?

Wait how will your prove to us that you are not scum then tomorrow if you cannot leech of the neighbor?

Wait how will your prove to us that you are not scum then tomorrow if you cannot leech of the neighbor?

I think he means "tomorrow" there as in irl time. If he does offer proof, he'll do so doing the next day phase.

I have no need to end the day early; additionally there may be more discussion? I doubt it, though :shrug:

Pretty much... meh.

Meh everytime I pop in to check this thread everyone has already figured out scum or who they're going to lynch.

I'll bbl, kinda busy and I can't add anything else to discussion atm although I do agree with Shinori's case on Wen (even though he could've, you know, just types that case in a paragraph)