Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

lynch priority is Manix > Refa > SB

Refa's D1 was okay, but I disagree with most of his cases today. His Elieson vote based a lot on his reads being different than Vhaltz, even if I agree that his reads/vote differense was weird. Already said I didn't like his eclipse vote either since he kept misinterpreting her Paperblade vote, and I don't see her buddying with Conq? I don't think anyone has seriously suspected him, not sure why you're dragging eclipse out as notable there.

Also why vote him over Manix if you're kinda iffy on Manix, when we all lose if can't pull of a lynch today?

SB is okay, I think he reads too much into some of Elieson's posts, e.g. changing a scum read after one post isn't unplausibel, so I don't really agree with that case but SB's leaning town to me.

I've discussed Manix enough, his latest posts are emotional outbursts that I'm still trying to figure are townie or not, and I'm not reading him unaffected by annoyance either, but my stance on the rest of his content is the same

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Eclipse- rereading the other people with votes.

People keep going "man it's a Prims game so I'm going to completely disregard everything about roles" but that's dumb. Then you might as well just play Mountainous games. Roles are there for a reason, and their claims are what make Eclipse and Manix town. Yes I know Eclipse isn't being lynched right now but it was an attitude a bunch of people expressed with regards to her earlier.

TBH the only person other than Elie I think might be scum atm is Strege. I remember him saying something like "BBM isn't normally reactionary" but this is trash because he of all people knows that I am reactionary. In high school I got a reputation for having a temper for like two years because of an argument I got into with him where I wasn't even actually angry.

Yeah I know that's a small thing to base an entire scumread off but it just really stuck out to me.

but if I can avoid getting lynched without claiming, I'm always going to do it? There's no point announcing what my role is because it just gives the mafia a smaller pool of roles to find the cop in, or something.

That is correct, but as it stands you're the biggest wagon together with Manix.

In the end it's your own call to make.

Also uh, does anyone remember Bal claiming miller?

I don't think he did.

Because unlike other people who are doing it, I don't see the thought process behind the sudden change as genuine at all. It feels like he's picking at minimal points, which is basically what he's doing with his BBM case too.

Also, the key part of that post is that I didn't think he was town. I thought he was null for the most part.

Fair enough.

Elie- yes, I unvote Manix, but literally right as I do it, I say that I'm still wary of him. Dropping him from my #1 scumread to my #2 or 3 doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of him or that I suddenly found him townie (at that point), which is what you're implying. And I as scum would prefer a mislynch to a no lynch in almost any situation, including D1, and especially in a situation where the mislynch comes purely due to consolidation. You don't get shit for associative reads from mislynches where half the wagon is voting there purely to get a lynch and not because they find him scummy.

I don't get why people think Manix is scum. There's no reason to make an almost functional Vanilla claim to save yourself from a lynch. People keep saying "but WIFOM" except nobody actually claims Vanilla to save themselves from a lynch ever because a lot of people would rather lynch a Vanilla at deadline over a PR just because it's less risk.

Don't get SB wagon either; he is literally the most obvtown person in the thread. basically both these wagons suck

Re:Bolded- How do you not get why people think Manix is scum? I assume being wary makes him at least a null read, which by definition means he can go either way. Also SB claimed vanilla in Fakeclaim (ironically enough as Manix's sub, heheh).

I agree with you regarding SB, but why complain about both of the wagons sucking and not even bother looking at the third viable wagon (hint- Starts with an "R" and ends with an "a")?

lynch priority is Manix > Refa > SB

Refa's D1 was okay, but I disagree with most of his cases today. His Elieson vote based a lot on his reads being different than Vhaltz, even if I agree that his reads/vote differense was weird. Already said I didn't like his eclipse vote either since he kept misinterpreting her Paperblade vote, and I don't see her buddying with Conq? I don't think anyone has seriously suspected him, not sure why you're dragging eclipse out as notable there.

Also why vote him over Manix if you're kinda iffy on Manix, when we all lose if can't pull of a lynch today?

Are you serious? You misrepresented my Elieson vote, I don't want to explain it again. Why would scum buddy with scum seriously. And the last point doesn't even make sense. Firstly I voted Conq because of his role, secondly there are more than enough players to prevent a no lynch even without my vote, and thirdly why would I want a universal loss as any alignment?

I was also kind of confused about Bal flipping Miller without claiming it. I think he might only have been Miller in some situations or something maybe, and he didn't want to reveal it? For example if he used his role he became a Miller or something like that. Like my rolename is Mayor but if I'd been killed N1 people would have been like wtf.

Yeah I still have my anonyvote. I switched it to Elie just now.

@Refa- SB actually claimed Hooker if you remember, and then bluffed a mod mistake after he got CCed.

I'm rereading your posts but I keep getting distracted by people ninja'ing me.

Votals

Manix (4) - j00, Conquerer, SB, Refa

SB (4) - Strege, Elieson, Kaoz, Scarlet

Refa (2) - Manix, eclipse
Elieson (1) - BigBangMeteor

You have 4 hours left in the day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

So I've read 5 posts in 20 minutes, so good.

Refa, how does #82 factor into your Conq vote?

I checked my Role PM, it still says I'm a villager so I stopped questioning it.

Did people forget that if we no lynch today we get UNIVERSAL LOSS?

Considering your history with being bad at reading, taking that long doesn't surprise me.

I mean you mentioned it yesterday Refa so I don't know why you forgot about it today if you decided to vote for me. :V

@BBM: Why do scum claim vanilla? I don't know. But I can point you to a bunch of games where scum either claimed vanilla, claimed a role that would get them lynched, or didn't claim anything at all. So I know what you're saying. But you know? Play > roles.

Also, looking at the votecounts, the biggest competing wagon is SB? I can't see myself voting that at all. I could potentially do Elieson because #Yolo but BBM your anonvote disappeared and you didn't even mention it so I don't know if that's even possible anymore.

Prims said he was sleeping until deadline, and just needed someone to do votals for him, ok?

don't look at me like i'm a bad votaler ;_;

I mean you mentioned it yesterday Refa so I don't know why you forgot about it today if you decided to vote for me. :V

Also, looking at the votecounts, the biggest competing wagon is SB? I can't see myself voting that at all. I could potentially do Elieson because #Yolo but BBM your anonvote disappeared and you didn't even mention it so I don't know if that's even possible anymore.

It's because circumstances, really. Same reason I didn't find BBM scummy for voting you yesterday, because his reasoning made sense. And it's not like I'm ever going to vote myself lol.

Also surely BBM could just add Iris to his Role PM? Or would that be breaking the rules?