Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

WHOA BT is reading this game

anonyvote not being there is most likely just because Iris doesn't have access to my role PM. I didn't see it wasn't Iris at first.

@Refa- that's sidestepping the question.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First point on rolecop - did you forget my initial Ninja claim, and how I look like a miller to a rolecop? This should've made a straight rolecop claim easier, unless you think I'm scum along with Manix.

These two things finally clicked for me and I'm less enthusiastic about Manix-lynch. I really don't see scum!Manix assuming that a vanilla checker was plausible but a rolecop wasn't without knowing a tonne about the setup.

TBH the only person other than Elie I think might be scum atm is Strege. I remember him saying something like "BBM isn't normally reactionary" but this is trash because he of all people knows that I am reactionary. In high school I got a reputation for having a temper for like two years because of an argument I got into with him where I wasn't even actually angry.

Yeah I know that's a small thing to base an entire scumread off but it just really stuck out to me.

fwiw I don't remember that event, and if I thought you had a temper I'd have been a very cruel or masochistic person to argue with you as much as I did. The rest of that bit on you might be more descriptive.

Oh hey I found out why meta arguments are discouraged~ Anywho, network maintenance on my end so I might be out again for a bit.

Still need to puzzle out what happened, but I'm throwing Bal's flip into the mix. The lack of description on death makes figuring things out a hell of a lot harder.

This'll be pertinent as soon as I figure out whether or not my new theory holds water.

fwiw I don't remember that event, and if I thought you had a temper I'd have been a very cruel or masochistic person to argue with you as much as I did. The rest of that bit on you might be more descriptive.

i.e. my bit on you.

@Refa- that's sidestepping the question.

I already mentioned how I was demoralized and not really sure of my scum reads. Hence why I didn't have anything to do with my vote. If you don't believe that, that's up to you, but there's nothing more I can say that'll add anything whatsoever.

These two things finally clicked for me and I'm less enthusiastic about Manix-lynch. I really don't see scum!Manix assuming that a vanilla checker was plausible but a rolecop wasn't without knowing a tonne about the setup.

Because there might be a Town Rolecop?

Could you describe what you're talking about, eclipse?

It ties into my role, and it hinges on some extremely weird stuff that happened on N1. I'll need to claim, among other things, which is why I need to be absolutely certain that my theory is correct.

i hope these are right

Votals

Manix (4) - j00, Conquerer, SB, Refa

SB (4) - Strege, Elieson, Kaoz, Scarlet

Elieson (2) - BigBangMeteor, ????????

Refa (2) - Manix, eclipse

You have 3 hours and 43 minutes left in the day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. No majority will result in UNIVERSAL LOSS.

@Conq- I'm not saying that scum don't claim Vanilla but I'm saying they don't claim it when they're being forced to claim under a lynch. The only time I ever remember scum doing so was when they actually were a Vanilla.

Anyways I finished reading Refa. My read on him is depressingly leaning town overall but that's less than my read on Manix and SB so I guess I will move my votes there if nobody wants to lynch Elie but I think you should lynch Elie.

Because there might be a Town Rolecop?

Rolecop is just a massively better vanilla checker. Even if Manix then claimed extra abilities he'd draw a lot of attention, especially for not initially claiming them. Manix either knew there wasn't a rolecop or-- damn it I just realized Manix could just as plausibly be scum if they have a rolecop. nvm i am dumb

Anyways I finished reading Refa. My read on him is depressingly leaning town overall but that's less than my read on Manix and SB so I guess I will move my votes there if nobody wants to lynch Elie but I think you should lynch Elie.

You just didn't appreciate my brilliant storyboarding enough. ;_;

I'd rather lynch Elieson than me but I still think Manix is more likely to flip scum. Also I'll have to reread Elieson which I didn't do because I didn't think he'd be a viable lynch target.

I think the argument that Manix would claim Rolecop as scum Rolecop is logically incorrect because assuming Eclipse is town, scum would assume that there is a town Rolecop and would not want to claim it unless they were willing to sac themselves to draw out a CC.

That being said Manix is still town.

Y'know who else is highly likely to be town? Elieson. Screw it, this needs to be done.

Two extremely strange things happened last night:

1. Someone gave me OC with Elieson (hence my hesitation to put down a vote early).

2. Elieson said someone tampered with his night action.

#2 is why I think he's town - what happened to him sounds eerily similar to my own role, which I didn't target him with. Furthermore, I can't actually use my role until N2, at earliest. Lastly, I don't think my role and whatever hit Elieson can coexist as town - thus, I think that scum targeted Elieson last night, and therefore, Elieson is town based upon my own role conjecture.

Tablet posting is gay

- top tier

Prims (baby harp seal)

Conq (can kill people)

- this could lead to some interesting posts tier

me

BBM (give PRs to someone who can use them next time tho)

- okay tier

Refa (announcer)

Bal (why not announce miller?)

- for what purpose tier

Manix (vanilla checker)

- not appearing on tier lists

ninjaclipse

I'm aware this is extremely unhelpful at this point, but I'm forced to post this once a day.

I'd go along a Refa lynch, but since this is reduced to being between SB and Manix I really don't want to lynch SB over Manix.

Y'know who else is highly likely to be town? Elieson. Screw it, this needs to be done.

Two extremely strange things happened last night:

1. Someone gave me OC with Elieson (hence my hesitation to put down a vote early).

2. Elieson said someone tampered with his night action.

#2 is why I think he's town - what happened to him sounds eerily similar to my own role, which I didn't target him with. Furthermore, I can't actually use my role until N2, at earliest. Lastly, I don't think my role and whatever hit Elieson can coexist as town - thus, I think that scum targeted Elieson last night, and therefore, Elieson is town based upon my own role conjecture.

2 was me. It doesn't mean he's town.

Uh, let me see if I got his right eclipse: Elieson got targeted by something that seems similar to what your own role, ie. there's apparently duplicates of your role?

2 was me. It doesn't mean he's town.

Today's lynch is between you and me. My full role is Ninja Roleblocker (which is why I immediately claimed half of it). I don't see how both of our roles can exist simultaneously, even with the gigantic nerf on mine.

I don't get the point of this 1v1 because presumably if SB was Scum!Roleblocker and you claimed Roleblocker why would he CC you? OTOH, why would you even want to get into a 1v1 with him if that were true? My head hurts.

I don't get the point of this 1v1 because presumably if SB was Scum!Roleblocker and you claimed Roleblocker why would he CC you? OTOH, why would you even want to get into a 1v1 with him if that were true? My head hurts.

Basically this.

My role kind of implies scum Roleblocker anyway, so woop?

@Bal: In Touhou NOCfia Prims gave a townie (Marth, I think?) a passive Ninja modifier, so it's a nulltell. If people want to claim negative utility parts to their roles, power to them (if you count BBM's PR thing as negative utility, anyway.) Do you have any actual reads on people so far? You commented on a lot of stuff but didn't really seem to have any?

We can't really afford to delay consolidation for much longer. Refa got on Skype so he should be in here soon?

I delay people's night actions and empower them the following night, presumably so I can't keep delaying the same person. I can also just plain empower them, but I have to idle the night after and that's boring as hell.